Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

salaries for embedded engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
romanian programmer salary 50,000 euro

buenos said:
salma ali bakr,

which company do you work at?
a moved away from Leuven 1 month ago, to UK.
my salary was increased by 35%, but my housing cost was increased by 200%, although i live in a one bedroom flat at the side of the town, in leuven i lived in a studio in the towncentre (diestsevest).

i work in IMEC...although the salary isn't that high...but the working environment is great...it doesn't really matter how much i earn if we compare it to the experience i'm getting...also, i'm single so i don't have to support a family...i'm somehow in a peace of mind! :D

so, after both experiences, which do you prefer as a whole?!

Added after 51 seconds:

ch1k0 said:
He say IMEC.

i'm a SHE not a HE :D

salary 500 euro week

the work is much better at this company higher level, but the mentality in belgium is more quiet, people are not shouting to each other on the streets... belgium is more liveable, easier. so i feel a little nostalgy.
do you go by bus? to the industriepark, by the nr630 or nr4? maybe we saw each other...

european statistics salaries

i used to go by bus 2 for a month, since i was staying in downtown... but now i either walk or go by bike...since i recently moved to heverlee...so i'm already close :D

where's the industry park?? i'm not near the philips site if you're talking about that!

which salary for a senior scientist in europe

Was this 30k euro net salary or gross salary, and also what was your experience level?

buenos said:
gross.
22% income tax, 10% health insurance, 70GBP/month council tax after the apartment.

i earned 30k euro in belgium. it was low, i think for a hardware design engineer.

embedded engineer in europe

the industry park is in haasrode. actually i checked where imec is: far away from that.

30k euro gross.
my experience level was:
-officially: low, i have graduated (msc) less than 2 years ago.
-unofficially: high, i had much more technical experience than my colleagues together in hardware design, since i started designing hardware 8 years before i graduated, when i was 17 years old. so now 10 years.

engineer worker salary joke

force of nature said:
The salary is net. But I think that this salary can not be considered high. Let's look this way: I am single and I will possibly be spending 1250 Euros per month. If I was married I would spend 1600-1700 Euros and if I had a kid, I do not even want to think that. So, the apartment prices are like 100000 Euros in Belgium. And I would have an apartment in 10 years. Do you know how much it would take to have an apartment for a person with my skill in a Eastern Europe country: 3 years!

So once I was thinking that working abroad is advantageous, but the truth is just the opposite, I think.

In what part of Eastern Europe? in Bucharest a flat (1bedroom) starts at 90k euros and not in a good neighborhood, a flat with 2 bedrooms could be more de 200k.... between Bucharest and be belgium..i`d rather stay in belgiu at there is a bigger chance to get a salary >2k

basic salaries+europe

90k euros is definitely the price to own .. not the rent .. am I correct ?

average gis engineer salaries in denmark

i lived in eastern europe and also in western europe.
so i think if you need 10 years in belgium, then you would need 30 years in hungary or romania for the same thing.
if your uncle is the director at a company in bucharest, of course you would earn a lot...

my salary would be (some friends earn that) 3x lower than in england, 2.5x lower than in belgium.
renting a 1bed flat in hungary (a nice one) is 200gbp, in england is 600gbp. but what remains from the salary, same % but it is 3x in value, you spend on a car or on a tv what costs the same...
house prices will grow in eastern europe as soon as they join to the euro zone, 2x is possible, within 2-3 years. i am hure that the salaries will not grow, those could have grown already, the employers forced it down.

have engineering salaries lower than 50 years ago

Salaries in Germany are dependent on where you live.
Eastern Germany is about 32k-40kEuro for a Beginer.
West Germany is from 35k-44kEuro. Note that the employee in Eastern Germany can afford more for his little sallary because of the very low living cost there(eastern). Nobody ones even to get there though

what do you mean by 2000k - 5000k salary

what about austria? what's the scene over there ... salary , taxes, rents ,general cost of living ...?

imec belgium ic design+ average salary

Nobody from Austria...? or say nobody working in Austria?

average salary wages europe 2009

Hello,

I have finished my Phd and looking for jobs. What are the salaries for freshers like me to join in IMEC? I would like to know Brutto/Netto. I am non-european.

Salma your input will be helpful.

Thanks

PK

average salary in bruxelles

With nearly 7 years experience, in the UK I expect to earn at least £40K.

Somebody with 5 years, I reckon certainly no less than £35K but I could be wrong, remember this varies with region.

Lots of demand right now in the UK.

engineer salary goodyear europe

dac5bits said:
With nearly 7 years experience, in the UK I expect to earn at least £40K.

Somebody with 5 years, I reckon certainly no less than £35K but I could be wrong, remember this varies with region.

Lots of demand right now in the UK.

Where are you as of now?

Are you working or a student?

how many monthly payment

What is the best way to start seaching the job in UK or France for experienced (>10 years) IC designer?

What do you recommend to me?

Thanks in advance.

salary for embedded engineers freshers

can any one provide information related to Scholarship?

salaries of embedded engineers in us

ed2000 said:
What is the best way to start seaching the job in UK or France for experienced (>10 years) IC designer?

Thanks in advance.

i know some recruiters who can help you in finding a job in the UK and most countries of the EU....i can give you their contacts :)

salary wages in denmark

salma ali bakr said:
ed2000 said:

Thanks in advance.

i know some recruiters who can help you in finding a job in the UK and most countries of the EU....i can give you their contacts :)

Please go on.:!:

maximum engeneer salary in europe

how much can someone hope for in Belgium-Bruxelles (net salary) with 2 years of experience in hardware verification (specman, system verilog) ?

Also, for the same position and level of experience - would the salary be bigger in France(Paris) ?

How hard do you think is for a stranger coming from Romania to get a job in this field with just 2 years of experience?

Is 2000 euro net/month a fair salary for this scenario?

embedded engineer salary denmark

salma ali bakr said:
ed2000 said:

Thanks in advance.

I'm italian and I work near Milano (north of italy).
I've 7 year of experience in digital electronics (I mean I'm able to do the board electric schematic, interface with someone that do the PCB to be sure that they do what I wanna, and most of all I'm very nice in FPGA programming in VHDL, simulating, test the board when it comes back and integrate it in a more complex system) atm I've changed work last year for money most of all: I took about 1400Euros net/month, while now I take 1800Euros net/month.

I'll be very interested in working in UK, Ireland and also all northern country (such as Denmark), most of all cause they seems better than italy and they speak English.

I'm 32 y.o. and so I can change all my life from my point of view..

So send contacts please, I'm very interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back