Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

S parameter files for BLT80

Status
Not open for further replies.

dz99

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey All,

I'm looking for the S-parameter files for the NXP BLT80

https://www.nxp.com/#/pip/pip=[pip=BLT80_2]|pp=[t=pip,i=BLT80_2]

Do any of you have an idea where can I get it? I need it for VHF power amp. application, for matching purpose.

Thanks!

568-SOT-223(SC-73)SOT223-1.jpg

This transistor has been developed for a special purpose that is 900MHz medium power applications.So you don't need to use s-parameters because these are valid for small signal conditions.All you should do is to implement the application circuit as is...
Because s-parameters are not valid for high power levels anymore...

dz99

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
BigBoss said:
This transistor has been developed for a special purpose that is 900MHz medium power applications.So you don't need to use s-parameters because these are valid for small signal conditions.All you should do is to implement the application circuit as is...
Because s-parameters are not valid for high power levels anymore...

Thanks! Anyway I would like to use it in the VHF band (~144 MHz) Is that possible to play aroud here with the transistor, or it is strictly matched internally to 900 MHz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back