Status
Not open for further replies.

lightstar007

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. I am trying to control around 10 different switches in different rooms or different circuit boards using RF. I plan to use a system whose block diagram is like the one i posted. For that I will be needing a Tx435 and Rx435 (or Tx315 and Rx315) with 1 encoder and decoder IC.

I am looking for your advice as to what frequency would be better. I need a range of about 50 meters. And most importantly do you think that the schematic will work. It is a widely availbe schematic on the net.

The problem I am facing is that those parts are not available in my country(Bangladesh). I am looking forward to buy them from India. So can any one of you tell where I might find these parts in Kolkata preferebly (need an adress or email). Your help would be very much appreciated.

lightstar007 said:
I am looking for your advice as to what frequency would be better. I need a range of about 50 meters. And most importantly do you think that the schematic will work. It is a widely availbe schematic on the net.
For the said range the any of the modules with any mentioned frequency will work fine. yes...the circuit will work but HT12 is a 4 channel encoder/decoder with 8 bit addressing. For using it for 10 channel, you have to use 3 identical transmitter and receiver pairs with different address settings. Cheers

Thank you for that help. Now could any just help me out on where i could get the parts in kolkata or bangalore. I cant get them in my country but can arrange to get it from there. .............

You may contact the below dealer to get the HT12's and the RF modules.
M/s Sunrise Electronics
No 67. Kartik Plaza,
S.P.Road, Bangalore 560002
Ph: 080 41243027
sunriseelectronics@gmail.com

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…