Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Transmitter receiver and encoder decoder IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightstar007

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. I am trying to control around 10 different switches in different rooms or different circuit boards using RF. I plan to use a system whose block diagram is like the one i posted. For that I will be needing a Tx435 and Rx435 (or Tx315 and Rx315) with 1 encoder and decoder IC.

I am looking for your advice as to what frequency would be better. I need a range of about 50 meters. And most importantly do you think that the schematic will work. It is a widely availbe schematic on the net.

The problem I am facing is that those parts are not available in my country(Bangladesh). I am looking forward to buy them from India. So can any one of you tell where I might find these parts in Kolkata preferebly (need an adress or email). Your help would be very much appreciated.

lightstar007 said:
I am looking for your advice as to what frequency would be better. I need a range of about 50 meters. And most importantly do you think that the schematic will work. It is a widely availbe schematic on the net.
For the said range the any of the modules with any mentioned frequency will work fine. yes...the circuit will work but HT12 is a 4 channel encoder/decoder with 8 bit addressing. For using it for 10 channel, you have to use 3 identical transmitter and receiver pairs with different address settings. Cheers

Thank you for that help. Now could any just help me out on where i could get the parts in kolkata or bangalore. I cant get them in my country but can arrange to get it from there. .............

You may contact the below dealer to get the HT12's and the RF modules.
M/s Sunrise Electronics
No 67. Kartik Plaza,
S.P.Road, Bangalore 560002
Ph: 080 41243027
sunriseelectronics@gmail.com

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back