Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requests to Deactivate/Delete EDABoard User Account

Hi, Please delete my account in Edaboard. Thank you.

I realize the process of deactivating/deleting a User Account is permanent and irreversible, I formally request my EDABoard User Account be deactivated/deleted.

Please delete my account

I realize the process of deactivating/deleting a User Account is permanent and irreversible, I formally request my EDABoard User Account be deactivated/deleted.

Hello,

Please delete my account

Please delete this account.

Hi, Please delete my account. Thank you

Good day!
Please delete my account

Hi, please delete my account. Thanks

hi delete mine too, I want to rejoin to change my username and information

Hello, please delete my account, thanks.

Please delete my account.

Thank you.

Please delete my account, thank you.

Please delete my account, Thank you very Much.

Please delete my account

Hello, please delete my account, thanks.

The process of deactivating/deleting a user account is permanent and cannot be reversed.

An EDABoard User Account can be deactivated/deleted by posting a request here in this thread, all requests for the deactivation/deletion of a user account must include the following statement:

All previously posted content will remain intact as per Forum Rules and Policy:

All previously posted content will appear as the following replies in which the User Account has been deactivated/deleted with the User Account status classified as Guest and the previous user name visible.

BigDog

Plz delete my account

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: