Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requests to Deactivate/Delete EDABoard User Account

I realize the process of deactivating/deleting a User Account is permanent and irreversible, I formally request my EDABoard User Account be deactivated/deleted.

Please delete my account.

I realize the process of deactivating/deleting a User Account is permanent and irreversible, I formally request my EDABoard User Account be deactivated/deleted.

Kindly delete my account as I no longer wish to use this forum.

Thanks!

Please, delete my account.

An EDABoard User Account can be deactivated/deleted by posting a request here in this thread, all requests for the deactivation/deletion of a user account must include the following statement:

Please, delete my account.

Hi
Please delete my account

Hi,

Please delete my account

Hi! I am no longer in touch with electronics so I don't think I will contribute further. No doubt this platform is much valuable. Please, Deactivate my account.

Hi Admin,

I used to visit this site often when I had difficulties during my final year college project. However, I'm out of electronics business now. I would ask you to kindly delete my account permanently from the board please. Thank you for all your support.

Please delete my account

Hello,

please delete my account too.

thanks
much

Hello all.

Thanks!

Delete my account.

Delete my account.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: