Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus 8 Problem/Bug

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
why can't I run the circuit that I attached, while my lecturer can run it, I put the hex file correctly at 2732, why it still doesn't work, I checked again the version of proteus.co.uk which can run (marked with a component with the display < TEXT>), while the proteus.com version cannot run.
Help me, I've downloaded 15 versions and still can't get it

1715011910182.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-06 225551.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-06 225551.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 36
Hi,

"I can´t run ..." is no error descripton.
We don´t know what´s happening. (unless you tell) Is there an error? What do you expect ... that does not happen.

Klaus

why can't I run the circuit that I attached, while my lecturer can run it, I put the hex file correctly at 2732, why it still doesn't work, I checked again the version of proteus.co.uk which can run (marked with a component with the display < TEXT>), while the proteus.com version cannot run.
Help me, I've downloaded 15 versions and still can't get it

View attachment 190587
I can see the messages are marked with a yellow caution sign. Not Red cross. So, there are no errors here. Only warnings. If you are not getting expected result, please check the code that you are trying to upload. Click on the warnings and see what they say. In case you are facing problem with any library installation, this is how you can do it. https://www.theengineeringprojects.com/2018/04/how-to-add-new-library-in-proteus-8.html

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back