Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem of opening ADS after installing it!

chegini

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is the reason for opening ads according to attached picture after installation of this software?
Is there any relation between this problem and the nvidia graphics, in my laptop?

Attachments

• ADS.png
    ADS.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Your screenshot shows the ADS startup screen. What is the problem?
As you can see from the photo, the start page of the program is not displayed in full (it is cut). This is one of the problems created.The second problem is that the DDS pages go out of the desktop frame in a completely hidden way and only a few millimeters of them are visible on the right side of the desktop, which I have to drag with the mouse after each run. And bring it to the middle of the desktop screen, which is a very time-consuming and annoying task.

Somehow you have a screen resolution problem. You should check Windows settings for screen scaling. There is one global setting, and you can override that for each program (Properties > Compatibility)

I am running ADS with NVidia graphics on my laptop without problems, so it should work.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back