Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with ADS2003 after changing the system date

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamingo

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
question on ADS2003!

several days ago, I changed my system clock unintentionally from August 6 to September 6th. But when I run my ADS2003A, a strange error occured. it hints that :System clock has been set back, and can't run ADS. I have tried uninstall and reinstall the software and even reinstall my XP system, but ADS still refused to work. But if I change the system clock to the time later than September 6th, all will be OK.
Now I have to set my computer clock about one month earlier than current time in order to use ADS, and this introduces some troubles into my other work.
Is there anyone encountered similar problem like this? How can I recover my system clock and keep ADS work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back