Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem solving HFSS Rectangular wave guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aparna arent you able to run the file i have uploaded. the way your port is set up it looks fine to me.

why dont you upload your file and i will post further feedback.

Regards
Sajid Mohammed.

haiiii all...
pls help me to simulate dual dipole antenna
separate feed or single feed?
any tutorial for this?

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

aparna arent you able to run the file i have uploaded. the way your port is set up it looks fine to me.

why dont you upload your file and i will post further feedback.

Regards
Sajid Mohammed.

actually the file that u uploaded is not working in my system.whe try to open some error message is coming

Yeah the Error is that. HFSS is not backward compatible.i am using version 13 and you are 11 so the error.

Regards
Sajid Mohammed.

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

haiiii all...
pls help me to simulate dual dipole antenna
separate feed or single feed?
any tutorial for this?

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

actually the file that u uploaded is not working in my system.whe try to open some error message is coming

Dual Dipole antenna as in printed right?

What exactly is your frequency

Regards
Sajid Mohammed.

Aparna i can design this for you,but i am not sure you will be able to you use it .because of the compatability issues with HFSS

Regards
Chachito

Can any one upload the hfss file for the above rectangular of same dimensions????

Can any one upload the hfss file for the above rectangular of same dimensions????

Here is a rectangular cavity I made a few semesters back for my ElectroMagnetics course. Hope this will help you.

Attachments

• EM Project.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 72

Thanks for your reply but i was unable to open the file ,can you please upload the hfss file????thanks

can some one explain how to optimize a rectangular wave guide using hfss.my optimization variable is relative pemeability???thanks

can some one explain how to optimize a rectangular wave guide using hfss.my optimization variable is relative pemeability???thanks

i think relative permeability is of the substrate. so you can design a rectangular waveguide and then assign it different materials to see its performance. Usually optimization is done with different lengths.

can any one say me how to optimize a rectangular wave guide in which the relative permeability is the variable ..it would be great if you can upload an example on this.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back