Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem about TSMC - how to measure temperature coefficient

Status
Not open for further replies.

liuguojia387

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Problem about TSMC

Dear all,
I want to know where could I find or how to measure the temperature coefficient and parasitic capacitance of resistance in tsmc018 ?

Re: Problem about TSMC

liuguojia387 said:
where could I find ... the temperature coefficient and parasitic capacitance of resistance in tsmc018 ?
In TSMC's dedicated PDK docu, of course.

erikl said:
liuguojia387 said:
where could I find ... the temperature coefficient and parasitic capacitance of resistance in tsmc018 ?
In TSMC's dedicated PDK docu, of course.

sorry,but where can I get the TSMC's dedicated PDK docu?

Is it in *.scs docu,for example rf018scs?

Problem about TSMC

refer to /doc/CMOSP18elecRFParams.pdf

oermens said:
refer to /doc/CMOSP18elecRFParams.pdf

why I have not the file?could you mail to me ?thanks!

my mail:liuguojia612@foxmail.com

Problem about TSMC

if you are a tsmc customer you should have no problem obtaining the PDK documentation.

Problem about TSMC

I am the tsmc customer and I have tsmc' pdk,but I just cannot find the file you referred to.

Problem about TSMC

27 Aug 2009 20:00 Problem about TSMC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the tsmc customer and I have tsmc' pdk,but I just cannot find the file you referred to.

i am very strange what the above guy said. each foundry gives theirs customer a set of PDK including all kinds of reference documents.

Problem about TSMC

sorry,I really don't know.I find the temperature coefficient by Results Browers,but still can't find the parasitic capacitance.what should I do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back