Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem about excitation in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizpk

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I know how to excite wave port and lump port .But when we assign current or voltage there is a problem. After simulation ,option of gain in radiation pattern is not present. So in which unit i see the pattern of 2D and 3D polar plot.

I have a similar problem. I try to compose a rectangular transmission line in that file by HFSS v10, I cant add a waveport for excitation so I cant get results while simulating. Is there anybody who can tell the problem?Or how I can add the waveport?

dkocer said:
I have a similar problem. I try to compose a rectangular transmission line in that file by HFSS v10, I cant add a waveport for excitation so I cant get results while simulating. Is there anybody who can tell the problem?Or how I can add the waveport?

You should cut the inner conductor cross face out. then define the wave port.

Hi,
You can check whether the boundary conditions are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back