Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plzz help me in finding out output impedance of the transist

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveeng

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear frns..

can any one olzz tell me how to find the output impedance of HJFET , i have one transistor NE4210S01, i want to find the output impedance of this transistor...iam attaching the data sheet of this HJFET , plzz tell me the procedure to calculate the output impedance of HJFET

Re: plzz help me in finding out output impedance of the tran

Dear colleague,

Do you konw using ADS software ?? if yes, you can put your component in ads schematic and then simulate it ... you will get all things that you need ..

Mouloud

Look at its S-Parameters and that tells you the Impedance at that Freq

Freq S11 S12 S21 S22
10 MAG/ANG MAG/ANG MAG/ANG MAG/ANG

S11 it the Input Impedance S22 it the Output Impedance. Put it on a Smith chart
and read it. You have to find out how to put the S-Par's on a Smith Chart and how
to read the impedance off a smith Chart .

That's right, and also if you have an ADS softoware you can use smith chart utlity, i.e,; you put your S11 or others in smith abacus and you get directely Zin or use this exression

s11=(Zinput-Zcaracteritic)/(Zinput+Zcarac)

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back