Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLease Vote: Electronics Engineer Vs Computer Engineer

Which field is better?

• Electronics\E&TC Engg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • COmputer\IT Engg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EE is better than CS in China.

Really i voted for Electronics Engineer, but i think the differe between the two fields could be canceled, Computer Engineer is very good field also.

electronics engineers of course!!!!!!!

Electronics and MIcroelectronics rocks..... Very interesting :)

electronics because iam in the field of electronics and digital systems

An electronics engineer could program (not ofcourse so advanced as a computer engineer) but a computer engineer couldnot design circuits.....
So i vote electronics enginner....
Of course you must do what you love.....

ofcourse electronics is the best

I am from Brazil and here, I start one undergraduate level in electrical engineering...after work in several local electronics company in my city (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais), I decide review my concepts and left the course and I left electrical engineering and start computer engineering because I feel that in no longer future, most and most embedded systems will be used daily and minds with strong knowledge in electronics and computer will be necessary!

Gorkin

hi i wanna say somthing

i will graduat after 4 month from elecronics engineer but really i dont like it ..

i vote to IT ... it is good for future

vip83 said:
hi i wanna say somthing

i will graduat after 4 month from electronics engineer but really i dont like it ..

i vote to IT ... it is good for future
You may be right.

Perhaps, academic qualification has nothing to do with one's own likeness. the profession one works for,being a mechanical engineer could be IT.

You can this orient yourself for a job in the field you like, as I believe, it would give self satisfaction.

Yes, Electronics. But I don't underrate SW, too.

I am from Electronics and Communication background

Studywise : Every Branch is good in their respect

Work wise: EE has more scope in Getting Electronics jobs
Communication engineers are no where given choice
Computers has most scope in SW field

I don't give any indifference but given opportunity every branch is good

computer engineers have more job opportunity
while electronics engineers have more future

As it has been said many times so far in this form but you wanted everyones input. You cannot have one without the other, Computer engineering has much to do in the way of programming where Electrical Engineering is all about the hardware. I personally would go with Electrical engineering because I feel if you can learn to be and Electrical Engineer you can learn to program.

i vote for Electronics Engineer.

because it more difficult to make a machine from nothing than to make a software program.

Almost everybofy can do a softaware in a PC.

:p

Computer engineers, whether they are graduate or post graduate, has to play with loops, conditions, etc.; or they are specialized in software development for their whole career.

But, electronics engineers have a wide sphere of freeness for their variety of research objectives, either it might be h/w related or s/w related.

SO, ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS ARE THE BEST':!:'

more pay in CE, especially because you can get into software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back