Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please kindly answer one question about FFT128pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyawsoelwin

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
uwe meyer fft not compiling

I generate FFT128pts from Altera MegaCore Function. after compiling, I got that symbol of FFT module.

where are these Imginary inputs come from??

I know only real number input from sampling data. please kindly explain me, if someone knows.

Thanks for ur times

while multiplying input with Twiddle factor (Tw) u get two value one is real and other is imaginary.

while multiplying input with Twiddle factor (Tw) u get two value one is real and other is imaginary

Thanks in advance for your answer.
If so the Twiddle factor mutiplication function will be another modules as a multiplier at the input of FFT modules but i'm still confusing Twiddle Factor(W) multiplication function will be done inside the FFT modules.

Just now! I found one example of Altera MegaCore FFT 256pts example in the book , "Digital Signal Processing with FPGA" 3rd Edition, Uwe Meyer-Base.
In the example, imag input are not setted yet. only real input is used.

May be these imag inputs are for any aliasing digital filter outputs (FIR or IIR)??
Is it correct????
if someone knows it, pls share me some knowleges about it.

Thank&regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back