Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic16F877A use what language better? ( for diploma level)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwy1988

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can someone tell me pic16f877a use what language better?
i got no ideas...
thanks

It mostly depends on the nature of the program you want to write, programmers often use pic 16F877 to implement PWM, and if you want it for similar purpose you can use mplab(assembly), swordfish or micro C.But i personally recommend You to use mplab. You can download all of them for free along with the their tutorials.

Re: pic16F877A use what language better? ( for diploma level

i use mikroC to program a pic16f877a it is soo easy especially when dealing on adc, but it still depends on were you are comfortable at using the software just try
other software to evaluate which you are comfortable with :)

Use C.. it's will more easy to port the code for the other microcontroller.

Use Hi-Tech PIC C it's good.

I've so litle experience on programming PIC..

Hi,
If you want to light some led or want to make some fun projects, you can learn any language. But, if you desire to earn mastery, please learn Assembly first and then switchover to C or any other High label language.
Thanks.

Re: pic16F877A use what language better? ( for diploma level

C language is very simple to learn specially for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.