Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] pic16f877a+ade7753+connection diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

manikandanshine

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am going to single phase energy meter measuring project by using pic16f877a.anybody plz help me how to interface pic16f877a with ade7753.i need interfacing circuit of pic16f877a+ade7753.

thanks in advance......plz help me.

ADE7756-circuits.jpg

Connect interrupt pin RB0 to Optocoupler output

1.instead of 110v,we will give 230v?
2.by using spi ade7753 communicate with pic16f877a.my question is what is the output of ade7753 and how that data will be processed by pic16f877a.
3.what is the purpose of optocoupler here.what is the need of frequency counter?

- - - Updated - - -

1.instead of 110v,we will give 230v?
2.by using spi ade7753 communicate with pic16f877a.my question is what is the output of ade7753 and how that data will be processed by pic16f877a.
3.what is the purpose of optocoupler here.what is the need of frequency counter?

1, yes , it can work with 230V
2, Digital pulse is the output ON/OFF
3, optocoupler help to implement a electrical isolation between uc and 230v interface [ade7753 circuit]

I have one doubt.here spi is only calibration purpose only.actual optput from ade7753 is cf only.right?

thak u for ur reply.do u have any sample code ade773 interface with pic controller.if u have,plese post it sir.
thanks in advance.

Hi,
I have a big doubt. what we need to do in calibration? I didn't get the idea clearly about this process. Do we need to put the all the calculations in the datasheet regarding to calculate the active ,apparent power?or just if we need connect the ADE7753 to PIC and just programmed the ports and can we get the output?Please clear this.

How did u get 1800:1 current transformer?? I'm stuck, as I don;t find it in market, should I make it my own??

Status
Not open for further replies.