Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC Volt & Amp Meterattin6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ampmeter pic

wizpic said:
Here you go the volatge mesurement dvides the input voltage and the current mesurement times the voltage which goes across the shunt resistor but you may have to paly a round with the values fisrt befor you connect it up to the pic

I done this one some time ago and can't remember what teh voltage was

the current part shuod be ok though but it gives youa basic idea

wizpic
Please what's the HEX why circuit.

Thanks

[quote="THANOS10Please what's the HEX why circuit.Thanks[/quote]

The hex file is for the meter, You will have to read through the topic has I can't remember which ports the LCD goes on, Also the other reason is that I use one of the Easypic boards. so that's why only hex

wizpic

hi all
i need to sense AC 220V 0.1 to 1.5 Amp current.
please help me
tanks

hello, I wanted to build a dual power supply, and this circuit very much I did not understand very well, if you are able to realize the circuit with 4 inputs (2 voltage inputs and 2 Current)
The wiring diagram is the first place? While the hex code is the last?
I have some pic that I could use two 16F877 and a 16F876, some 2x16 2216st and a hy-1604a6 16x4 I prefer, are not very experienced in programming the pic, so I ask for help.
Thanks Gianluca.
(Sorry for my english) :)

The hex file is for the meter, You will have to read through the topic has I can't remember which ports the LCD goes on, Also the other reason is that I use one of the Easypic boards. so that's why only hex

wizpic

Ciao ,
hex file can work with the first scheme that was sent? the first with the PIC 16F877?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back