Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PDF from my PCB project file in altium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidyelectronics

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,
I am using Altium for PCB designing. I want to create PDF from my PCB project file. So I need a help to convert job file to pdf file with the scale of 100%.
If anybody is having any idea, please help me.
Also I want to know, can we convert our job file in to inverted color?

help needed for altium

There is in File>>Page setup there you can adjust the scaling fro the PCB layout.
Or you can generate the gerbers and than take the printout from there.

help needed for altium

Thanks Ricky, But it's still not doing the right thing.
I went also to file->new->output job file
Their I tried in final artwork prints. It is giving me PDF output as I wanted, but with different scale.

help needed for altium

Hi,
No you are doing wrong, open the generated gerbers in CAM tool (Camtastic or any other tool) from there take the print out by setting the scale to 1:1.

Also you can just open your PCB file in Altium then follow these steps.
1. File>> Page setup
2.In Page Setup Dialog Select Scaled Print option from Scaling>> set the scale to 1.00(do not change the Page let it be default size i.e.Letter(8.5x11))
3.goto Preview and check if every layer you want is there if not you can right click your mouse and select the layers.
4.now you can Print the output either directly or as PDF.

Hope it sorts out your problem.

Thanks Ricky,
It really works..
One more thing I wanted to know is, Can we invert this printout? Means can we take this printout in negative format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back