Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Photoresist Searching in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCB Photoresist

tracing sheets give good results. for laser films my printer HP 2100m and 1020 not giving thick dark printouts if the black area are more. i have to use density booster to make it more darker

Re: PCB Photoresist

rajudp said:
tracing sheets give good results. for laser films my printer HP 2100m and 1020 not giving thick dark printouts if the black area are more. i have to use density booster to make it more darker

dear raju,

are you using Densisty booster after taking print outs. is it in liquid form or a spray.

I have got a reference for technova imagedense spary. is that the same.

PCB Photoresist

if i find the printout is not dense ,i am using liquid form. technova is having imagedence liquid . i was not able to find spray.

just find you guys doing lot of trials and runs, Am into metal craft making using 6 chamber auto etching line from Idea factory, china
They have thier office in India as well, you can buy resist from them, its way cheap and indeed a good resist, you can even expose double side PCB'S
and exposing a hairline is also not a problem
you can contact their India office at sales@ideafactory.co.in
I will also personally tell him to be on this board it will be helpful to all

Hi,
I got a call from my customer, to your surprise am already a memeber here and you can see my post on page 1
anywys understanding fellow member hobby requirements, I am ready to make a packing of 100 gms of photoresist, though our min pack is 5kg
But I can understand here the requirement is hobby only.

Price: 400/- per 100 gms
This price includes packing and shipping all over India
P.S- My only request is please make a list of members who are intrested in 100 gms pack, so that we can open our 5kg pack
more people means less loss to us
I hope you guys will co-operate
please mail me your address at wa@ideafactory.co.in I will reply with you my account details

Ajay

Hi ajay,

I have send mail request for Bank Acc. details.

Please provide details on the same and how to apply this on PCB.

Shiveni...

You can use the screen printing mesh to spread the liquid resist uniformly to the copper clad.

Previously I was doing it by adding thinner (for liquid photo resist ) to liquid photo resist and pour some to copper clad, and turn the board to all sides to spread the resist to all surface and store the excess resist back to pot. Allow it to dry in horizontal position (faster if applies heat),

Let me be more precise here
1) coat the resist using screen frame, if your line work is very thin then use 50 number cloth otherwise use 40 number as standard
2) bake PCB in oven for about 5-10 minutes at 80 degree, take it outside oven dry it outside for 5 minutes it should not be sticky
3) put your film on it and expose it
4) develop it using sodium carbonate, mix with water in ratio of 1(sodium):5(water)
5) wash it and bake it again for 5 minutes and etch it

if you still have doubts please feel free to clarify

Hey,
After lots of googling finally i found the POSITIV 20 spray.

+20 is a photo copying laquer for making copper plated boards(or copper clads) photosensitive and thus used in making of printed circuits boards easily at home.
This is a 200ml spray can (which can be used to coat 4 square metres of copper clad)

I haven't recived the product itself till now, expecting to be shipped in 2 days. But the datasheet looks promising & this video too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HJrzaW5B3g

Importer is located in delhi, if you wish to buy from him i can update the contact details.

Regards

idea_factory said:
We have alredy sent to 4-5 guys from this forum please post your feedback

Hai ajay,
The result was good. will back with photos.

hi shiveni

what about the dry film you bought from ebay

Hi raj,

Both are giving excellent results. here we go .....

We are now busy in making tutorials and videos for the complete process. Will post the link for complete process.

We are also thinking in making a complete kit for home-brew PCB making(will contain Exposure BOX with auto timer,Copper clad PCB,DRY film,Developer .... if possible will include Ajay's phtotoresist liquid etc.)

please post your suggestions if any...

my partner is very good in handing screen printing equipments if anybody needs help in this area please feel free to post it here.

Shiveni....

attrish
can u post the rate for positiv 20 aerosol can which is being distributed by the delhi distributor.

shiveni said:
We are now busy in making tutorials and videos for the complete process. Will post the link for complete process.

Shiveni....

looking forward for that tutorial link

hi

we are working in the area of lab-on-paper and mcrifluidics applications in microbiology which involves preparing patterns on paper very similar to printing circuits on PCB boards, involving negative photoresist. While searching for available photoresists in india i found this great site where lot of innovative ideas are exchanged. Is it possible to know the source of liquid negative photoresists easily available in mumbai for initial trials?

posts of shiveni (photos) as well of idea-factory gave idea about its suitability in our work

thanks

yes it is very much possible, for trial take 100 gms for us and post your feedback,
May I ask other fellow members to please post your feedback as now we have already sent sample close to 10 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back