Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb layout of PIC controlled intruder alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic c intruder alarm

Yes, the program was download from epe. But I made some changes to the source code. This is to suit my "taste" :D. I've not look into triggering the same zone twice. For this moment, those zones that are put on active, will be trigger only once. For those zone that are not put to active, they will not trigger any alarm even it trigger. Meaning doing partial arming, just like your 1st video preview. Please observe the LCD clock ,not the LED when it is trigger. What happen to the clock? And you load your own program, test it with 1st alarm, after bell stop, trigger the PANIC button. Watch the clock. Only this way you can have a so call "resound" circuit. If not, you will have hard time altering the program here and there.

Added after 3 minutes:

epemag april 2002

Yes, it will not trigger a full alarm after the 1st detection of the particular zone had been activated. A zone won't trigger twice. Just like a fire alarm. A detector won't give multiple signal to trigger. Signal only give once and it will latch there until it is reset. So did you get my hints?

asm files for epemag april 2002

you looked at your mail box ?
thanks

Added after 2 hours 15 minutes:

stateofart --->

asm file ....?

1251301330381.jpg

pic burglar alarm circuit

First of all, may I ask you a question? Do you really understand how the program works? And how the program goes from where to where? But if you really have a heart to learn, I can teach you FOC. Some years ago, I was like you too. At least you able to get your LCD work. But for me, I was stuck at the LCD initializing. And that took me months to troubleshoot. But in the end, I gave up. So I KIV this project for months. Just last few month, I courage myself to take the challenge again. So this is the spirit of learning through the hard way. Nothing comes easy. Even I gave you the source code, you will not understand how come alter there, and why must alter there. Do you understand? Please don't get me wrong. Just treat me as your tutor/teacher. I be guiding you through your altering of your program code. Tutor/teacher won't tell student answer before he/she try, right? From there, then you will learn. Or else, you will be still at the same ground as you are now, understand?

how to program a alarm panic button

understood, for me the road is still long.
thanks stateofart
bye

pic home alarm schematic

Everybody is learning from everybody on this planet earth. No one is perfect in this world. But if you give yourself up, no one can help you. Only you yourself can help yourself. If you think that you will fail, then before you go for war, you already lost half the war. If you really interest in one thing, go for it. No matter what pain it takes. To sucess is always not a easy road to travel. But if you always take shortcut, then failure will look for you. This is a piece of advice to you.

pcb design for burglar

that functions perfectly, without you I would never have arrived there
I see now where
is the Error

thank you stateofart

burglar alarm pcb

Congratulations. Finally you've changed the program successfully to the operation that you want. Cheers.

working of burglar alarm

Hi all,

i am new to this forum and i did this alarm project, sad thing has happened ,whenever i used to turn on pic in lcd i got message in chinese language
so please some one help me to change it to english language

thank u

pic burglar alarm intruder

I think you're not getting chinese langauage on your LCD. Langauage on LCD will only display on what you write on the program. It won't change from English to Chinese suddenly. The problem lays on initializing of your LCD. Check your initializing program for LCD.

Re: BURGLAR ALARM

Hi statofart,

I am new to controllers i do no how to initializing of LCD, so please kindly teach me to initializing of LCD, Because i dont know assembley language of pic controllers,please help me

thank u for ur valuble reply

May be my schmatic is wrong please guide me in correct schmatic:?::?::cry:

BURGLAR ALARM

Can you post me your schematic and initializing of your LCD source code. Maybe I'll find the problem. Thx

Hi Statofart,
Thanks for ur reply

I attached my schmatic and asm (source code),please check it and correct it,

thank u
i am waiting for ur valuable reply[/code]

this is my asm file which is i am using in my schmatic.

please help me to rectify this issue

thank u

BURGLAR ALARM

Maybe this will resolve your problem. You need to re-build the project to get the correct HEX code.

hi Statofart,

thanks for replying, i converted given mod-2 file to hex . But when switch on
in displays dark boxes are gone, but display shows in error language. so please guide me to correct it

thank u

I am waiting for ur Valuable reply

BURGLAR ALARM

That's mean now you're able to see message on LCD. So your LCD had been properly initialized. Now what error message showed on your LCD?

No Message in that lcd it showing in irregular charcter but it is not in english words

please get me to solve this issue

thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.