Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb layout of PIC controlled intruder alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
burglar with pic

blueroomelectronics said:
Post your modifications.

Is it a school project?

currently, the alarm detects the intruder alarm .. and then the alarm is put in standby
after the alarm detected again, but no alarm (bell) ..( alarm mode standby)

I want a different operation.
if the alarm detects a intus, it should not be standby mode after.
alarm always detect
Alarm still if intruder (bell)

no, it's not a school project.
I'm learning through projects
is the best way to learn

thanks blueroomelectronics

intruder alarm schematic

Learning by doing is a great way to get familiar with your project. You could try building a virtual version using the Oshonsoft simulator and trying out new code there.

pic micro burglar alarm schematic

you confirmed what I thought, this program is very complicated !

home alarm circuit pcb

thank you for these coments. someone here understand
how this program fact for not functioned on the second alarm?

burglar alarm project with lcd display

seti75 said:
thank you for these coments. someone here understand
how this program fact for not functioned on the second alarm?

That last sentence makes no sense. Try to rephrase it.

alarm eight zones burglar pic project

my English is not very good and the online translator is not better

I would have wanted that someone look at the program and that he explains how modified the program

pcb epe magazine apr 2002

You've made no attempt to try and solve this yourself. I've followed your posts on this and several other forums, you appear to want people to it for you. Assembler can be a difficult language to learn and even more difficult to master.

You claim it's because you want to learn that's good but start with something simpler like flashing an LED.

What is it for? School?

burglar alarm pic schematic

yes, I keep trying I do not understand

stopping this post , thanks .

bye

circuit burglar alarm pic

hi seti75, actually, any zone activated will put the system on standby mode. But in actual fact, intruder alarm should continue to monitor all zones give give a resound when intruded. I'm not sure did you notice that when any zone after activated, and the bell stop. But when you trigger the panic zone, the bell resound again. That is the trick. Try to find answers from there. I've already succeed making the system trigger full alarm on all zones.

burglar alarm on pcb

stateofart said:
hi seti75, actually, any zone activated will put the system on standby mode. But in actual fact, intruder alarm should continue to monitor all zones give give a resound when intruded. I'm not sure did you notice that when any zone after activated, and the bell stop. But when you trigger the panic zone, the bell resound again. That is the trick. Try to find answers from there. I've already succeed making the system trigger full alarm on all zones.

no, you make mistake
look at operation in simulation and J " hopes that you will understand my problem

for this test, j' board makes 3 zones for l' test time alarms 1 minute. time of exit 10 sec
3 zones only for tests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9edtp_aeQ2w

alarm intruder asm

I don't get you. You said "currently, the alarm detects the intruder alarm .. and then the alarm is put in standby
after the alarm detected again, but no alarm (bell) ..( alarm mode standby)

I want a different operation.
if the alarm detects a intus, it should not be standby mode after.
alarm always detect
Alarm still if intruder (bell)"?

Added after 17 minutes:

I saw your video. What you just showed on your video is partially armed. It is not fully armed. That's mean you choose your own zones to arm, right? When you alter the code, it will applys to all zones. When those zone are not under monitoring, it will not trigger full alarm. Only those that are under monitoring will be at full alarm. You can try trigger any zone of your choice to activate the alarm, after the timeout for bell, try trigger another zone. It will not activate the full alarm. But you try to trigger the PANIC button, what will happen? Observe the LCD display. Do you get me? I've try your partial arm zoning on my system, it works fine. only Z1,3,4,5, & 8 trigger full alarm.

burglar alarm project micro pic

stateofart said:
I saw your video. What you just showed on your video is partially armed. It is not fully armed. That's mean you choose your own zones to arm, right? When you alter the code, it will applys to all zones. When those zone are not under monitoring, it will not trigger full alarm. Only those that are under monitoring will be at full alarm. You can try trigger any zone of your choice to activate the alarm, after the timeout for bell, try trigger another zone. It will not activate the full alarm. But you try to trigger the PANIC button, what will happen? Observe the LCD display. Do you get me? I've try your partial arm zoning on my system, it works fine. only Z1,3,4,5, & 8 trigger full alarm.

the video explains the problem well
if an intruder sets off the alarm and that one hour after another zone is activated, there will be no alarm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4kFLy93Bmw

burglar alaram pcb layout

Again you've shown no interest in trying to edit the code yourself.

Why not replace the 16F877A with a 18F4520 and use a modern compiler like Swordfish BASIC. The free SE version should be ample for your alarm project and probably easier than trying to fix someone elses assembly code.

pcb circuits of burglar alarm

Actually, PIC16f874, f877, & f877A belongs to the same family. No matter which chip is used, the outcome is the same. Just compare the code from the alarm is on & the PANIC code. You should find the answers there. Hints: Did you notice that when 1st alarm is trigger, there will be a clock counting. Just observe that when you trigger 1st zone, don't reset system, continue to trigger PANIC. What did you see on the LCD display?

Added after 1 hours 39 minutes:

proteus intruder alarm epe magazine in april 2002

stateofart, you have succeeded ?

this is not the program "epee mag" ? you made changes ?
Can you sends me your program so that I compare ?
Another thing that happens when you force (for example) Zone 5 twice ?
what happens ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.