Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orcad Capture question. Multiple symbols in one footprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalimi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to take my 20 components already created in capture (I didn't make them all at once) and fit them into a single layout footprint? I found many threads regarding this but they all started prior to someone making said symbols. I'd hate to have to remake all the symbols so any advice or help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to take my 20 components already created in capture (I didn't make them all at once) and fit them into a single layout footprint? I found many threads regarding this but they all started prior to someone making said symbols. I'd hate to have to remake all the symbols so any advice or help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I should also note that I am using OrCad 10.3.

can't you copy from one to another

can't you copy from one to another

Thank you for the reply. When I try to copy from the schematic to the new part it seems I can only copy one part over. When I try to copy the next part over, it overwrites the last. I hope that makes sense as its a bit confusing to me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back