Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opinions on different PCB milling machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moss

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to buy good entry level PCB milling machine( like LPKF protomat C20). I need some opinion from more expirienced users - good manifacturer, price, results and so on .

protomat c20

Hello

We use the protomat c30s since few years.
Work done is great. we can achieve 0.2mm/0.2mm track / isolation
Some info:
The material size is cosntrained if you don't want to missuse copper:A4 half A4 quarter A4, other size is risquy. The rest might be unusable

Drilling is easy, you have to change tool, be also carrefull with your cao to use drill size in adequation with machine possibility.

Milling is expensive on tool about 15euros for half A4 both sides, depend on complexity of the board. You have to tune the tools during milling operation else track won't be sharp. This phase is a bit hard.

Hope this info usefull
bye

circuit board milling machine

How much is lpkf protomat c20

pcb milling machine price

I just wrote to the LKPF, but don't have a answer yet. I'm also intrested about prices from other maifacturers.

milling machine for pcb

protomat c30s is about 10 000 euros

pcb milling machine

it is good machine, but expensive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back