Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Net Interconnect area "undefined" - DC topographical mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

fran77

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!
Im trying to see the layout using DC on topo mode, I already have the phisical libs .db with the milkiway lib tf files and also the tlplus.
Everything when compile its fine, I can make all the reports and see the esquematic. But when I try to see the layout I get this error: Cannot open layout. Could not get core area for the design.
Is true that when I make the are report I have the Net Interconnect area "undefined" so the total area is also undefined, how can I fix it? Do I need more libs?
Sorry for my English and thanks for the help!

You must provide your floorplan in DEF format. (as example, the floorplan can be created by command initialize_floorplan in ICC tool).

You must provide your floorplan in DEF format. (as example, the floorplan can be created by command initialize_floorplan in ICC tool).
But I actually have also the floorplan in def format, I mean, i created it from dc compiler with command icc2_files I guess. Sry but I dont know what you mean.
Also, if you or someone could help me better seeing my screen would be way too easy
Thank u so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back