Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help! With PCB design..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Onesimus

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I'm new to electronics and i'm an Computer science student.. I need a PCB board to be designed.. I tried to use Proteus ISIS 7 software, but i'm not able to make one.. and i need to make one very urgently.. When i reach out they charge $50.. Can some one do dis big help for me by designing PCB for me for the Circuit I've attached below.. Sorry to ask this help.. I know its odd.. I've no other go..

Don't you think the ckt is too complicated for starters
try pspice for designing
i think it is very simple to use
u just have to pick and place components from library

Has you have got a copy of ISIS then why not use the auto router ?
So they charge $50 and you expect someone from here to do it for free, It's not just the case of droping in some components into a shcematic then onto the PCB, You have to consider more than that like footprints for starters there are many more considerations to take into account. What you are asking could take upto 6hrs maybe be more may be less so $50 is a fair price I think.

Heyy wizpic,,
You will need clearly more as 6 hours for schema & routing! :)
Other wise you need to have the full library, if you have to create (assumed) the most components/footprints; is out alone with then so ca. in 6 hours...
These Board is _if you wish full functionality_ noting for "quicky router". :-(
I can not believe that a usual person in 6 hours makes, per hand routing, all needed jobs & it will properly function!-sorry.
K.

Added after 2 hours 37 minutes:

wizpic said:
...So they charge $50 and you expect someone from here to do it for free, It's not just the case of droping in some components into a shcematic then onto the PCB...so $50 is a fair price I think.
I must say, I did make for somebody here two small PCBs full free, but these one is is more complex, the $ 50,- can be only a symbolic sum "for a god beer", & the 6 hrs an illusion_in my opinion. :)
K

That was when I had a quick look at the schematic, Just had a closer look and looking at it again you could not design a PCB from that any way it's not clear enough, It is quite easy for the person who designed it to understsand it, But I'm finding it quite hard to follow without spending to much time looking at it in closer detail.
May be 6hrs is to short but most components should be in the standard library. If it was me asking for help on designing PCB, I would at least draw it and create the library and at least try and lay out the PCB. But the downside oy that is not everybody uses the same PCB package.

It's ok doing small PCB'S for free but this all depends on how much time it took.

I think I would need more than beer money for it. :D

Yes,
Im full agreed with your notes! :)
These schema is practically a drawing and not a right circuit!...
If a right schema is to do too, clear->its to do, you have surly 6-8 hrs applyed alone for that-as I mentioned to begin too, plus the right routing..
(of course in my CAD what not a proteus is, means have all library to create and so on, but its my situation...)
K.

Cool people.. Thanks for all your feedbacks.. I understand!
And Sorry for asking you such a stupid thing..

No Samu,
These wasnt a stupid thing! It has only some other, and important, aspects too, as often in life, especially if somebody has long time experience can see it others ...
Your circuit is really not a complete(or not a good) schema, you can it make/do, but its to do-somebody has it to do and so on...
A good documentation is relevant for a good servicable product, but minimum so relevant is a good routed layout!
You are at the begin; you have some things to learn, to memorize for the professional time_ only these was my goal with the texts before!
And you can believe me, I mean it absolutely positive!
So a layout is not a catastrophe to make, but its not in a stop watch to check & is not a job for auto router because has high current and higher speed pulses, digital (uP) signals & need real good routing knowledge for garanted operation...Im personaly waiting for your future infos!
Good progress!
K.

hi
My name is Kean.
You can send me your design schematic in draft.
And send me your design criterion.

#my profile#
I am capable of design a PCB in using Protel 99se.
I have 5 years experiences in using this design software.
I m doing this first task with you for free.

Why not try me for a free service.

hi Samuel,
my name is Kean. I have seen your schematic design.
I rather familiar with Protel 99se software.
So I turn your draft shematic into protel format.
Also, i have done with 'synchronize' schematic to pcb design pcb layout.
I have attached a pcb 3d view.
Samuel or Anyone who is interested in my ready-made .sch and .pcb in
Protel 99se format.
Now I offer you guys a free pcb layout.
As you know "nothing is free in this world."
I need to pay my electric and internet service fee and bla bla bla...
Anyway now I have intended to sell this soft-copy for USD 10 dollars only.
Payment in paypal or Alertpay is available. Other payments do not accepted.

My package is good to any newbie in pcb design;
Reason 1: You need not start from a beginning.
Reason 2: You can jumpstart to go into pcb design easily.
Reason 3: You can finish your pcb design in few hours (use autorouting)
Of course,you are serious in your design you need to learn how to manual route a bit.
You r welcome to contact me. My email address: xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.co.uk

##P/S:Design in Protel 99se Guide
#1.Download a Protel 99se software in internet.
You shall get Free trial provide in 30days.
#2.goto this weblink
teach you use Protel 99se in you tube
>https://www.youtube.com/user/MyAh1n1#p/u

KP said:
...Why not try me for a free service. Contact: kptan_2006(at)yahoo.co.uk
Hi,
Its a butyful offering!
K.
Hmmm,
maybe Im a newbie in life, but these progress is not to understand for me (sorry Moderator!)...
Samuel or Anyone who is interested in my ready-made .sch and .pcb in
Protel 99se format.
Now I offer you guys a free pcb layout.
As you know "nothing is free in this world."
I need to pay my electric and internet service fee and bla bla bla...
I believe that these topic is not the place for (semi)professional offerings_no too if their are so semi "over coated-covered" with "I make it free for you"_BUT cost only $10,-...

KP said:

I'm confused. In your previous post you said you were doing this for free.

Keith

Hi Keith,

I think, these forgoing is clear_ we ca/should ignore so a type! "free"->> cö-cö-cö :) :-(...
K.

hi keith1200rs
My softcopy package includes:
1) ready-made .sch Protel format from handy-draft
2) No synchronization sch-pcb issues
2) BOM list
3) schematic library for this project
4) pcb library for this project
5) Complete pcb layout and ready for you to start routing

I can give this for "Free" in another condition.
1st, send me a confirmation letter with title "Special Trade"
2nd,you buy my "special offer" price with simply USD$1. Payment thru
Paypal or Alertpay.
3rd,Send me a photos or video clips of your final fab board at the final stage
to me.
Thanks.
MOD: Why not share it in open forum? Start a Protel tutorial section and share your knowledge. Keep bussiness intentions in "https://www.edaboard.com/forums/92/"
OR "". Next time i see you advertising or to contcat your mail, you'll be banned.

I think you have missed the point of my comment. First you say you will do it for free, then you say it costs money. That is not a very honest approach. I realise the amount is small but if you are wanting to solicit business then a help forum is not the place to do it.

Keith.

KP said:
hi keith1200rs
My softcopy package includes:
1) ready-made .sch Protel format from handy-draft
2) No synchronization sch-pcb issues
2) BOM list
3) schematic library for this project
4) pcb library for this project
5) Complete pcb layout and ready for you to start routing

So all that you have done is drawn the schematic (which everyone can do )
The BOm is also created by the software
synchronization sch-pcb is controlled and done by the software package

The schematic and PCB library is aslo easy to do you just create them form your design, PCB footprint and be altered in the PCB package.

And this is the best one

Complete pcb layout and ready for you to start routing

I thought you was offering a free PCB design but all you have done is copied the schematic and made it into Prtoel format which they might not have a copy of, plus is's now come down from $10 to 1$ :D

Any way Protel is very old now I use the new altium designer summer 09. which has a lot more features and more powerful. Like you can view your PCB in 3D import step models of your case check for any errors like the locating holes and make sure it all fits in for clearance. I know it takes a very long time to design & layout both schematic and PCB that's why I don't offer a Free service :D

Hi all,
Its VERY STUPID-in my opinion- SOMEBODY has ERASED the ominose OFFERING of KP between my both notices of 29 Marc & 3. April....
Their both has not much sense alone_in self...
I think KP dont need to (second)offer a: "I can give this for "Free" in another condition. "

The "self made Good- KP" wishes a photo to receive over, from others completed, PCB - why that!? :-(

He has to away from a free helping forum!
K.

Restored the erased posts

regards
bassa

I think this post is best deleted from KP's first post onwards. It is not achieving anything for anyone. Lets get back to proper forum etiquette.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back