Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MS in SMPS from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrophysics

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
which university in Germany is suitable for MS degree and with specialization in Switch Mode Power Supplies, SMPS. Please also mention the degree title that they award for it (for example MS power engineering, MS electronics, MS electrical etc). The course should be taught in English. I have searched through DAAD at DAAD - Study in Germany but not found till now any one for that.

I'm not sure about German schools but in the US this type of degree is just Electrical Engineering and you take classes with a focus on Power Electronics. I wouldn't look for what school people say is "good" but find one that does a lot of research in this area. Get an assistanship doing research and you'll have no trouble finding a job when you get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back