Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inquiry about Washing Color Testing Machine

yovenim

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in the process of researching washing color testing machines for a project and was hoping to get some insights from the community.

Specifically, I'm interested in understanding the key features and performance metrics that one should consider when selecting a washing color testing machine.

If anyone has experience with these machines or could recommend reputable brands, it would be immensely helpful.

Additionally, any tips on maintenance or common issues to watch out for would be greatly appreciated.

REMOVED HIDDEN LINKS

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like a system that optically detects how well a washing machine (or washing detergent) gets stains out of clothes. The colors might be seen through different filters. Red for ketchup, yellow for mustard, etc.

Brightness of whites could be gauged visually by photosensor in the same view with a graduated diagram of a series of light grays.

Or the colors might be seen under different lighting. Whenever I view things illuminated by my ultraviolet lamp, it seems to emphasize dust and lint fibers particularly, which are invisible the rest of the time.

It ranges from your detailed specs ( which are missing) from a $200 CIE Colorometer to a $20k precise washing and scanning machine and everything in between. You probably want Xenon sun bleach testing too. So I won't suggest until some detailed specs and budget are given.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: