Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED]bq24075 footprint design help

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil6600

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

i want to make bq24075 footprint using eagle, but i am unable to understand the pad dimension. i have attached the dimension information from its datasheet. i can understand from datasheet that pads are 0.5mm apart but i didn't understand what does 0.50/0.30 and 0.30/0.18 means. if anyone can tell me i would really appreciate it.

thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 83

Re: bq24075 footprint design help

Be careful. The diagram you have posted is the package diagram. The recommended pads are on the next page of the data sheet (although that diagram isn't the one in the datasheet I just downloaded).

0.5/0.3 means the dimension is somewhere between 0.5mm and 0.3mm.

If you look at the recommended footprint it is 0.85mm x 0.28mm - that is what you should be using.

Look in the TEXAS.LBR - there is a package QFN16 which should be the right one, but it would be best to check it carefully.

Keith.

Re: bq24075 footprint design help

thanks keith1200rs you are the best man in this world...
thanks a lot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back