Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mos Current mode logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neetha Patil

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir
I am doing thesis on Arichetecture of Dynamic Current Mode Logic , so i have to create MCML symbol for it . How to simulate a MCML Symbol and how can be it conneected. i am attaching some pics
this is the DYCML arichetecture

the above schmatic is MCML Inverter and from this i created Symbol as shown below

In symbol can we connect pins as in schematic ? or else have to take VPulse as inputs? i am not getting exact result for the symbol ,getting spikes in output .

why like that ,please help me sir
Thank You in Advance

Last edited:

Can I see your testbench? How you connect vdd?

Can I see your testbench? How you connect vdd?

i given vdd 2.5 v, vdc 1.2 v and Vref also 1.2 in stimuli

- - - Updated - - -

for symbol simulation why to use VDC,VDD, gnd a seperate circuit ? for my MCML symbol if i use this i am not getting result getting fatal error: the following branches form a loop of rigid branches (shorts) when added to the circuit V4 : p (from vdd! to 0 )

when I see your testbench, your Vdd=1.2V...and you purposely put A/Abar input (=1.8V) higher than vdd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back