Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making a signal analyzer from a spectrum analyzer, is the title now

Status
Not open for further replies.

trzservis

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Did anybody try to put any version of ADS in any type of new generations vector or signal analyzer instrument like CXA N9000 or anything similar? My intention is to make actual image of CXA N9000 operating system, and put it in virtual machine, like vmware is, then run that workstation on a host computer (CXA N9000), and then install ADS. At that point, I can revert CXA N9000 in previous state, if anything goes wrong. I have never using ADS in any kind of instruments, and I dont know how useful instrument can become by having ADS. Ofcourse, I could install ADS directly on actual configuration, but for SOME reason I cant. So, is my cunning plan claver enough, and is it worthy enough?
Making a signal analyzer from a spectrum analyzer, is the title now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back