Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for people who has Dennis Silage book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvasir

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i am looking for people who has Dennis Silage book: Embedded Design Using Programmable Gate Arrays. I need one thing from it, but Amazon is far from Poland and waitin time for a book is little to long. Please send me a PM if anybody has it. Thanks.
(mod deleted the same post from fpga board because it is fpga related... strange..... whatever, if this place is inapriopriate i would like to know before deleting my post)

Christopher Chudzicki

Hi Chris,

my be it helps for you?:
**broken link removed**

csescs
K.

Thanks but i found this page and many others with this text some time ago. I think that i invest in international courier from amazon ... :)

Hi Kvasir,

I finded thes book in my Uni-Bibliothek, but borrowed up to 15.Dec.):

Titel:
Introduction to embedded system design using field programmable gate arrays / Rahul Dubey
London:
Springer, 2009

ISBN 978-1-84882-015-9

Does help it for you or you are interested only for the one from D. Silage?
K.

Silage and only silage ... I think that is the best FPGA book on market :) And has all i need. Found it in germany, so i will buy there ... Anyway thanks for info :)

any chance you have the password for the downloadable files that accompany the book? :)

For all interested. I bought Altera DE2 Dev. Board instead of this book. Lot more fun with it :)

Best regards,
Kvasir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back