Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a simple RF PCB layout software

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhtplsh

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Most of the RF suits hv built i PCB layout software. But i want to make mostly sngle layer & max. 2 layer RF PCB. I want easy copper fill, nice isolation between copper ground & pads. I don't care even for gerber files. My pcb's r small so the i need simple not very cmlicated software. kindly suggest. It should be easy to learn.

rf pcb,software

Hi,

Pads Layout 2007 will be ideal for you to design Rf Boards.....

Regards

Ramesh

two layer rf pcb layout

Ramesh, R u using PADS2007 4 Rf pcb?

which is the best rf board software

Hi,

Nope,but then i am told it has enhanced features for designing Rf Boards,its just a word of mouth.

And since its a software from Mentor Graphics and likely to meet our requirements in Rf designing....

If your using the Pads 2007, lets know ur views for the same....Anyway i am more curious to know.

Regards

Ramesh

rf pcb layout

get the ivex winboard from download section. u will get serial/cr@ck easily. It is nice small & easy to operate. It is buggy also. But 4 ur purpose give it a try. The company IVEX is out of business. So no upgrade or support.

best software to make pcb

sprint layout is as good as tailor made 4 u. This the best software with very low price for single/double sided PCB. I saw my friend using it. Even no need of netlist if u r just making PCB. Very easy to learn within hours.
PS: I am not connected anyway with the software manufacturer.

best easy pcb software

mhtplsh said:
Most of the RF suits hv built i PCB layout software. But i want to make mostly sngle layer & max. 2 layer RF PCB. I want easy copper fill, nice isolation between copper ground & pads. I don't care even for gerber files. My pcb's r small so the i need simple not very cmlicated software. kindly suggest. It should be easy to learn.

Hi ,

Same as me , i m designing something quite similiar to yours. RF test board.

Do you mind sharing yr experience with me ? By the way which software are you using now ? I m concerned only for 2 layers and via holes .for RF Test board

rf pcb software

why don't u try sprint layout. It is the best software upto 2 layers for RF. My friend is very experienced in Rf & he liked it very much. He waas using some custom scriped software for years but now he is using sprint layout 5 software.

rf pcb software

jaya000 said:
sprint layout. It is the best software upto 2 layers

I agree !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back