Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a free version of Vera compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

beowulf

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Vera compiler

Is there a free or demo compiler available for vera, something like Icarus , Silos and Modelsim which are verilog compilers.
Also, any pointers to tutorials on vera will be great.

Thanks,
beowulf

Re: Vera compiler

Vera is propreitart tool of synopsys. It has to be licensed from them . you have get some information about vera from openvera and also check the forums for the vera realted stuff

You can consult a book --THE ART OF VERIFICATION WITH VERA.

Does any body has this book

THE ART OF VERIFICATION WITH VERA.

If so please be kind enough to upload it

Here is a vera LRM that will be useful. Yes, if somebody has the book that will be great..!!

hi:who used openvera?Can you tell me something about it ?I had studied it for a month,but i really don't know how to write a programe,can you tell how to write ?Thank you very much!

sansprint said:
hi:who used openvera?Can you tell me something about it ?I had studied it for a month,but i really don't know how to write a programe,can you tell how to write ?Thank you very much!
Hi,
Do you have access to VERA or VCS? If so their installations have quite a few examples. Also google search for VERA examples do reveal few links - try them.

For instance http://www.chris.spear.net/openvera/default.htm

HTH
Ajeetha
www.noveldv.com

aji_vlsi: thank you very much for your advice ! I had saw some things about openvera,because my english is so bad ,so usually i can't understand their idea very much .
so can anyone tell me how to write an simple program ?or give me some datum and an simple program ?my email is hedajie@sina.com.cn :D

Vera compiler

Can SystemVerilog replace the VERA?

Vera compiler

vcs can support to compile vera

Vera compiler

I have all synopsys tools, but I dont know if have way to shift to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back