Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] memory compiler license cannot load correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordon

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am trying to generate a ram from tsmc's memory compiler, but it looks the license cannot load correctly.
I typed
Bash:
./lmgrd -c XXXXX/license.dat
and verify the status by the code
Bash:
./lmutil lmpath -status

and get the result as the figure, it seems the license loaded but the lmutil cannot recognize where it is from -- TSMC.
{D91B58AE-CDC1-44ff-B431-169123E41945}.png

by when typing the
Bash:
./XXXXXXXX.pl
I get the wrong message:
Bash:
Failed to get license for feature  MC2-tsn28hpcpd127spsram-CLV or 
        MC2-tsn28hpcpd127spsram-CPV

Is there something wrong when load the license, I dont know how to solve this license issue? Or something else is also wrong during my operation?

Many years ago I have installed and managed a license for TSMC28nm mem compiler. My recollection is that it was a pain in the ass. Our CAD guy had to downgrade the version of the license manager to get things to work.

Do you have someone in your organization that can help? Setting up licenses is not something a designer should be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back