Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

logic analyzer testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

goal

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i have to connect logic analyzer to a mictor connector on the board.
i have never used a logic analyzer before.
will i be able to select only few data signals of the mictor to view in logic analyzer?

thanks

Yes, for sure.
There are signal names corresponds to the probe you have plugged into the Mictor connector. For example, if you are using probe A3, and connected probe labelled A3(7) as D7 in Mictor, A3(6) as D6 and so on, you can then select and add these signals to your work space on LA(Logic Analyzer) to analyze the waveform. Also, you may be able to group these signals as a parallel bus and even name it as you wish. On the trigger menu, you could set either of those signals as trigger. There are lot of options to set the type of trigger as well. You can define trigger on positive, negative edges, or either levels. Also, you can set group trigger based on multiple signal conditions, pattern, etc.
If you have difficulty in setting up the LA, please share the LA details, so that one could advice you to the need.

thanks for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back