Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

light emitting diode control differ controls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is equal.

shall we use ULN2003A to drive mosfet or voltage from microcontroller is enough irf9530.png

is this is correct because in my market place i can get IRF9530 only..?

Hi,

Some general questions:
* in your schematics, there is a mechanical switch to control the high side. Isn't it possible that this mechanical switch drives the high side directely?..without semiconductor.
* why do you insist in switching high side? Switching high side with semiconductors is more complicated than switching low side. I can't see why high side switching is necessary at all.

And still/repeatedly confusing: in your latest schematic the powersupply voltage is 5V. Sometimes it is a 12V battery and sometimes it is 5V. Please accept that switching 12V is more difficult than switching 5V, because of gate (base) drive voltage.
Stop giving contradictory informations. Please decide what to use and stick on it. Otherwise the thread will be endless without result.

Klaus

5V only for driving everything....

- - - Updated - - -

Leave everything seen above...I got required o/p from your information friends...thanks
Apart from that schematics
Is IRF540 is suitable for high side drive..?

I can built driver circuit for MOSFET...
But i need to control the negative voltage to bulb....

Status
Not open for further replies.