[SOLVED] Layout Error in BiCMOS7HP >> GR268b: RX(N+ Jct) to Substrate Contact space

Status
Not open for further replies.

rony1987

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am getting the following error on running DRC !

GR268b: RX(N+ Jct) to Substrate Contact space <=53 um

First I made the schematic using an NFET from bicmos7hp library of L=180n and width=600n and then I used Layout XL from Design synthesis. When the Layout editing window opened, I did "Gen From Source" and still I am getting the above error on running DRC!

Can anyone please help ???

Thanks !

Help ! Anyone ???

!!!

It is solved now. There are fields for "Left RX Contact Fill %" and "Right RX Contact Fill %" for the FETs. By default, they are filled with 100%. They should be reduced in order to overcome the above mentioned error.

Reactions: Com269

Com269

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi rony1987,

I use the same process and I have the same error, and when I tried to reduce Left RX Contact Fill % and Right RX Contact Fill %, but I get the same error. Could you tell me more how you had fixed it, please?? Thanks

Hi rony1987,

I use the same process and I have the same error, and when I tried to reduce Left RX Contact Fill % and Right RX Contact Fill %, but I get the same error. Could you tell me more how you had fixed it, please?? Thanks

I reduced the RX Contact Fill % to almost 15% I guess and it didn't show the error anymore. How much did you reduce? Could you send me the error report? I can have a look at it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…