Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISCAS'85 benchmark circuits- collapsed fault list needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupsa

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
iscas 85

I need the collapsed fault lists along with the corresponding netlists (preferably verilog files) for all the ISCAS'85 and ISCAS'89 benchmark circuits.

It would be really helpful if anybody could provide me with useful links or send them in the following e-mail id.

Thanks in anticipation,

Rupsa Chakraborty
Research Scholar
Deptt. of CSE, IIT Kgp
rupsac@cse.iitkgp.ernet.in
c.rupsa@gmail.com

iscas 85 benchmark

**broken link removed**

click on project 1

rupsa

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
iscas85

Thanks a lot....that was helpful.

But, what i specifically wanted was ... for a particular ISCAS 85 circuit, for instance,
a list containing only the names of the fault sites (wires) (of course only the equivalent faults) and the corresponding structural verilog models of its netlist. I need the verilog models also along with the fault lists so that I can map the names of the fault sites with that of the circuit description.

May be, a collapsed fault list containing only the wire names of fault sites for the verilog files available in :
http://www.pld.ttu.ee/~maksim/benchmarks/iscas85/verilog/

Is there any way I can get them?

thanks,
Rupsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back