Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Intel d101gcc no display problrm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANDEEP ANAND

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends,i got another MB with no display problem.a hard disk fall over I/O ic.and its pin got damaged .so i removed it.and turn on MB without I/O:-D.i turn on MB forcefully ie {shorting the smps black green wire}.i had change RAM,PROCESSOR & SMPS. i tried with pci,agp card tooo.
placa-madre-intel-d101ggc-socket-775-intel-pentium4-28-ghz_MLC-F-3578212278_122012.jpg

oh my *** lolls.. what you are thinking ? You thought motherboard can run good without io controller which have 128 legs.

oh my *** lolls.. what you are thinking ? You thought motherboard can run good without io controller which have 128 legs.

i am just experiment about it.............i have no option, few of tracks are broken(due to rust):cry:

- - - Updated - - -

I NEED ITS SCHEMATICS VERY BADLY,HELP ME IF YOU HAVE

Useless, throw it it in the garbage. These boards are multilayered and if damaged physically not much you can do with them. Check this site for schematic www.eserviceinfo.com

Good luck.

i am just experiment about it.............i have no option, few of tracks are broken(due to rust):cry:

- - - Updated - - -

I NEED ITS SCHEMATICS VERY BADLY,HELP ME IF YOU HAVE

i know these kind of board are multilayer,i am sure it just not totally damaged i just need its schematics.i hope that i can repair it.............https://www.eserviceinfo.com/ thanks for remembering about me for this site.:)

So what you have done with it please share it with me I am also trying to do repairs of computer hardwares. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back