Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC-Prog 1.05C Verifying Problem ! Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

kseng2002

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
icprog privileged instruction

Hi,

I'm use the IC-Prog 1.05C programmer, when i need to verify the address after programme the PIC, it appears "VERIFIED FAILED AT ADDRESS 0000h" !!!!

I'm using windows XP, it is related to what windows that i'm using ?

Can anyone help me solve the problem ? Urgent ! Thx ~ ! :lol:

ic-prog privileged instruction

Check IC- Prog settings for your programmer. Have the config bits set correctly. Verify that your prog. voltage is 13.3V for high voltage programmming.

bimbla.

ic prog privileged instruction

1.05c is buggy, try going to one of the earlier version like 1.04,even try 1.05A.there are few post regarding 105.c on the board here.

privileged instruction icprog

As bbarney said, 1.05c is buggy. There are several PIC's if fails to read properly (so it cannot verify them) although in every case I have seen it *does* program them correctly. I confirmed this be reading with another software after programming with ic-prog 1.05c.

1.05a seems OK with all the PIC's it supports, but if you need a PIC that it doesn't, just try programming with 1.05c, ignore the verify fail and see if it works in circuit.

It is nothing to do with Windows XP, but XP does sometimes cause gliches in the software on startup, at least with my programmer (ProPIC II built to original plans).

If you have a parallel port programmer and think this may be a problem for you, there is a registry entry that seems to fix the problem (so far...)

In regedit, go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Parport\Parameters

and modify or create a dword entry

DisableWarmPoll = 00000001

It worked for me. Does nothing for the buggy 1.05c problem though.

Hope this helps,
FoxyRick.

icprog 105

maybe the read protected flag is enable? check first the simpliest things! :p
Stefan

icprog privileged

IC-Prog 1.05C works fine w. XP (with or without extra XP/NT/2000 Port Driver) if any problem run it in w98 compat. mode! Check IC-Prog configuration w. HW. What kinda HW are you using? what type of pic are you trying 2 pgm? Configuration word must have code protect unchecked! TRy 2 clear CP and Erase pic, then reprogrammmm..

ic prog 1.05

wat are the settings of fuses for pic1f877a?? anyone can tell me? how do i get rid of the verify failed at 0000h???

icprog priviledged instruction

Hi, i'm using IC-Prog 1.05C
everytime i run the program IC-Prog 1.05C, there's always an error message pops up that says " PRIVILEGED INSTRUCTION "

do anyone familiar with this problem? please help me solve this problem. thnx

ic-prog verify error

i had the same problem

i tried pony prog with no problems

it is very easy and not bugy

did u have any modules attached to the circuit???? if yes, just remove them and try with PIC only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back