Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to write AT-commands on an MCU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
write at command to sms

RDRyan,...
Thanks for your concern, I fixed this problem temporarily by inserting an infinite loop although I don't recommend this solution.

I have a thought that this my be due to external noise that made the MCU reset itself. I'll try to fix it by proper wiring or using a PCB instead of breadboard.

The more important phase now, is connecting the MCU to the cell phone using IrDA.

So, I need your help guys and I really appreciate that.

Thanks alot.

at commando into ascii

Oh, Sorry, I have not seen that there are so many replies.

"connecting the MCU to the cell phone using IrDA"
I think that you should know the IrDA protocol of your mobile phone first. IrLED can connect to MCU as a ordinarily LED, and IrReceiver connectting is not complex. The most import things is how to write program.

at command mcu

RDRyan wrote:
The most import things is how to write program.

If you mean by the program the software that will initiate the protocol between the MCU and the IrDA of the cell phone, then don't worry. I have the MAX3131 that is (IrDA protocol handler and Encoder/Decoder). So, I'll connect the MCU to the MAX3131, write a simple software for sending data serially via UART and the MAX3131 will do the modulation to IrDA signal.

What I'm asking about is the connection itself, since we have only two of the MAX3131 and it's not available where I live. That's why I need extreme caution before using it.

Thanks very much guys for your help.

at90s2313 communication between mcu

g

at-commands 18f4550

Hello Everyone,

Does Nokia 3530 support AT+C copmmands? I tried to put a data cabl;e on it and type "AT" command via hyperterminal and I got no response...

Please Help

mcu at command

Guys,..

Can anyone remember how to send an SMS from the cell phone? I mean the AT-command itself.

I think it was:
AT+CMGS="xxxxxxxxxx", :arrow: press ENTER
> write the sms. :arrow: Press CTRL-Z

is this correct? Should I press ENTER after CTRL-Z ?

Thanks very much for help.

matlab at+cpms commands

Dear

My question was about the prepared programe for AT90s2313 µ-controller of moving message if you can help me I shall be grateful
Thanks

Salman

6610i irda hyperterminal

Hello again,...

A friend told me that he had managed to connect Nokia 6610 serially to the MCU. He told me that he cut the cable and remove the max232 chip and then connect the phone directly to the MCU without any interfacing circuit.

I need to know now:
What is the original cable of the 6610?
What is the signal level of this phone?

Note: It was written on the Nokia website that the original cable is called DKU-5 which is a USB. Can anybody help?

Thanks for your help.

nokia 2330 at commands

I have received the 2nd mail but both are not according to my question sent several times. Now once more writing to provide me the programe for AVR AT90s2313 microcontroller of moving message display thanking in anticipation. Salman

rx tx mikrobasic

jaime said:
i think nokia is not the best brand to do it.
i try it once with no sucess.

Siemens is very good and easy to do it...

But if you want to do a sms controller i sugest that u use a mobile with sms in text format. I think is easier than PDU.

avr phone at command irda

I've succeeded in sending TEXT sms from MCU connected to NOKIA 6610i.
No interfacing is required, just cut the serial cable to remove the MAX232 chip and then connect the wires of the cable to your MCU and ......... Enjoy.

soft_uart_init

seadolphine2000 said:
Hi everyone,..

I know that this topic might be repeated but I'm really confused.
I have a NOKIA 6610 and I want to connect it with PIC16F877 via serial cable. My only problem is:
How to write the AT-commands in basic or C languages?

For example:
AT+CMGR=2 --> This command will read the sms stored in location 2.

I want to know how to translate this command into basic or C.?

Thanks very very much guys for your help and patience.

max3131 irda

hi All

I want to ::
How to use connect nokia 5110 To PIC16f877A & Send SMS or Recceive It .???
OR
How to use connect nokia 5110 To RS232 or Max 232.

please help me!:cry::cry:

please give me a guide!

Thanks

how to write at commands to your mobile phone

Hi.
I am interfacing Mobile(C100) with 8051 via serial port using AT commands. I have written the code for it and I am just sending a simple command AT to the 8051. But the mobile doesn't give me any response. or it is giving me response but I am not able to see it. Plz help me if you have got any idea about it or at least give me some reference regarding this topic. here is the code.

#include<reg51.h>
void send(unsigned char);
void main(void)
{
unsigned char m;
TMOD = 0X20;
TH1=0xFD;
SCON = 0x50;
TR1 = 1;
send('A');
send('T');
send('\n'); // for "enter" button
while(RI==0);
m = SBUF;
P1 = m;
RI = 0;
}
void send(unsigned char a)
{
SBUF = a;
while(TI==0);
TI=0;

}

ericsson t20 interface schematic

hi friends
I am trying send sms with siemens c55 by pic 16f876.And I already sent sms with hyperterminal,ı know at command.My schematic link is below.plz help me.And can you edit my mistake.That is so emergency.thnks everbody

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/15_1185282984.jpg

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
#include<iostream>
using namespace std;

#include <stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>

int main ( )
{

unsigned char no []="AT";
unsigned char mno []="+905429800033";
unsigned char mesaj_gonder[] = "AT+CMGS=19";
unsigned char mesaj[] = "0011000C910945447198660000FF05E8329BFD06";

Outp(no);
putchar(0x0D);
puts(mno);
putchar(0x0D);
puts(mesaj_gonder); //AT+CMGS=25
putchar(0x0D); // Enter tuşuna basılıyo

puts(mesaj); //Message in PDU format
putchar(0x1A); //Control-z tuşu
putchar(0x0D); // Enter tuşuna basılıyor
system("pause");
}
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

at commands for pic

dude... try the config bits of the PIC... if you are using microC then configuration of the PIC like WDT=off,LVP=off,XT_osc=on,etc... something like that.

Hi everyone this topic really interest me..i am also building my project, SMS controller
to be specific. im using pic16f84a and sony ericsson t230. my problem is how to send the AT commands to instruct the phone using assembly. what i found here is they are mostly using PICBASIC and C to send their commands how about in ASM?

can i directly put the command like below and save it in memory and send it all at once
to phone? im still new to pic see..need your help please..

sendsms equ "AT+CPMS"

Hope to hear from you soon. thanks

Thanks you ve ry much

i done it using AT89c51 and Ericsson T290i.. soon i will be posting AT library for at89c51 on net:D:D

Hi seadolphine2000!
I want to connect Nokia 6610 to MCU (AVR)
Can you give me the schematic and code?
Thanks very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.