Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to write AT-commands on an MCU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sending at commands from pic

Hi,..
I have another question concerning the IrDA transceiver in the above circuit.
The question is: Should I allign the IR_LED and the Photodidoe beside each other? or Should I place an isolation between them?
In brief, I want to know how should they be placed?

Thanks very much guys for all your help, I really appreciate that.

write at command on pic

hello guys i have a problem , and it is that i cant find a dlr-3p datacable , so it possible that i just solder wires on the pins of the mobile and connect it directly to my 8051 is this possile if not then how has this man done it(www.serasidis.gr) and also the "tiny planet sms controller" has also done the same why do i need a dlr-3p some say go to www.atrox.com and make your own cable do i really have too.
has any one experimented on this plz answer

nokia 5110 direct connection

Anybody who has interfaced nokia 3120 with any micro?

dlr-3p protocol

budhy,..
Refering to the schematic you gave me, I really don't know how to thank you. It works perfectly with the PC. Now, I want to replace the PC with the cell phone which "Ericsson T20". The phone works perfectly with the Hyper Terminal.

I need your help concerning the same schematic. Can I use it as it is? or Should I make some modifications?

Thanks again very much sir for your help.

ericsson at command circuit

Mr. Budhy,..

Thanks for your reply.

I have a question concerning the schematic in the above link. It's said that this schematic is for the Ericsson Data cable. I'm already having the data cable and managed to connect the phone with the PC.
What about connecting the Phone to the MCU?

Attached below, photos for how I'll connect the phone to the MCU. The PCB has a DB-9 male rs232 connector, the wires will be placed inside the green connectors so I can connect the phone to the MCU.

The question is: What pins from the DB-9 connector should be connected to the MCU other than (Tx, Rx, GND)?

Thanks again very much for all your help.

avr max3131

we are doing project like that
-----------------------------------
i have many questions

1)we choose sony ericsson k750 i or nokia 6630

both are USB connected (if any one connect them serially plz inform me and tell me how ?)

when we connect them first time they didnot work

but after install their drives

both work fine and we send sms using them

the problem we want to interface them with MCU (pic)

(as i think drivers installation only make VCOM (virtual serial port) so we donot know we will need that or just it is software issue)

2)could we use any USB to serial adapter and interface serial with MCU ?

(i have tried to interface 6100 as i have serial connection for it but i have got no response with hyberterminal)

thanks in advance

at commands in ericsson t20

when we connect them first time they didnot work
but after install their drives
both work fine and we send sms using them
the problem we want to interface them with MCU (pic)
(as i think drivers installation only make VCOM (virtual serial port) so we donot know we will need that or just it is software issue)

As you said their cables are USB, you will need a driver to make them work on PC. The same is with MCU, you still need to write the driver by yourself on the MCU.

could we use any USB to serial adapter and interface serial with MCU ?
(i have tried to interface 6100 as i have serial connection for it but i have got no response with hyberterminal)

The USB to RS232 adapters are not reliable. I've tried one myself but it didn't work neither the phone nor with MCU programmer.

So, what I can say is:
1- You can use old model phones like Ericsson T18, T10, T20.
2- You can switch to IrDA or Bluetooth, which is quite more complicated than the serial connection.

Hope this helps.

sms with 3530 on at89s51

Your data cable is powered from pin 4 and pin 7 of PC DB9 connector, check the voltage and give the same voltage to your MCU board DB9 connector.

at command siemens c55 lengkap

Mr. Budhy,..

I measured the voltages directly from the PC DB9 connector and I found that both (PIN 4 & PIN 7) have the same voltage -10.83V

Is this value normal?

If yes, Should I supply the phone with these values by the MCU inorder to make it work with the MCU?

Thanks again very much sir.

Added after 4 hours 55 minutes:

Hi,..
I found this schematic after spending a long time searching.

Can I remove the AVR tiny MCU and place my PIC, while the rest of the circuit is kept as it is?

Thanks guys for help.

interfacing nokia with mcu max232

i have some questions about the same subject

1)how to make the communication with a usb phone( eg sony ericsson k750)
i can control it using hyper terminal and matlab(but this is only valid after driver installation)

2)can i use pic 18F4550 which is usb compatible, if so, how to connect?
i mean is it direct connection of the usb port in the microcontroller to the usb cable of the phone and direct send of data

3)what is exactly the 'serial to usb' cable function?can i use it to make a serial connection to the usb phone??

thanks in advance

please reply

+siemens +c55 +rx +tx voltage

Well .. i have a question concerning similar subject..
If the mobile has IR modem then can i simply send AT COMMANDS to the mobile using IR transmitter ( uc + max 3131 + IR led)
thanx

at commands pic

If you are using C language for programming, Take a string
BYTE sendByte[] = "AT+CMGR=2";

and send this on serial communication using SBUF, use any loop such as for loop.

how to write program c for mcu en pc

Dear All,...

Thanks very much for your consideration, I really appreciate all your help.

Now, the project enters a new phase, which is a HARDWARE one.

I need to know whether the schematic of the MCU connected to the cell phone is correct or need further modifications.

Thanks again guys for your help.:D

atcommand assembly example code

read the examples for proton+, view GSM topics go to forums for churchill asociated, web page

nokia serial cable mcu

try this circuit

soft_uart_init(

Thanks guys for all your help, I really appreciate that.

I've tried the attached schematic and it works perfectly with my Ericsson T20s.

Now, I'm going to try the IrDA connection as said before. So, If anyone one knows anything about this IrDA connection, please HELP.

Thanks again for your assistance.

siemens c55 at commands

Have you shown the whole program or it's only a part of ?

From what you have shown, we can't find why it will repeat run itself. Maybe you should show all the program, then we could give you some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.