Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to print PCB in another way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhy_radio

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to print the PCB which was complete designed in PROTEL 2004,but I didn't have the printer.
so how to print this PCB at another computer that didn't have the PCB software?

Thank u in advance!!!

You can either save the image file as .JPG or print the PCB to a .PDF file using free utility like PDF995 http://www.pdf995.com/ . Open this pdf file on Adobe Acrobat Reader and print it as usual......

Hope this helps

u could try to download adobe acrobat professional trial version...but be cautious because my friend told me that the printout are a little bit off scale...try to adjust it in the print options

u have to make GERBER file of ur PCB.
Then u dont need a printer.Print the gerber to file (PDF file) which u can easily print with another computer)

You can use printer drive like "AGFA Accuset 1000" or other AGFA printer drive to print your work "as file" in the .EPS format by setting the dpi you want (normally >= 600 dpi) then you can open it in photoshop

there are printers that let you print your document to a file, you may want to know what printer you are going to use then install the driver in your computer then look for "print to file" then you can send this file to the other computer...

You can have the camtastic files from Protel , so that if any systme with camtastic gerber viewer can be able to print the pcb .

Else we can print the layout - layers in pdf, which can be copied to any machine for printing

I think print the PCB to PDF is the good choice.
The PDF document will have nothing change in different PC. So install the professional version of 'Adobe Acrobat'(only professional version is able to print document into PDF), and then you can print any document you want into PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back