Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make a copy of board layout in Eagle 4.16 Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakCyb

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Could anyone help me with making a copy in Eagle 4.16 Pro of the same board layout so that I can print 2 or more of the same board layouts on a single page, I hope you understand my question. I have a small board layout design and want to print a copy of this layout 4X on a single A4 page so that I can make more than one board layout on the same PCB.

Thanks
SakCyb

Copy of Board layout

I don't know about using Eagle, but you could create Gerber files, get a copy of GC-Prevue from graphicode.com and load 4 sets of the gerbers into thier own layers then offset them to give you a 4 up layout.
Printing it then is simple.

Re: Copy of Board layout

Thanks Cyberrat

I thought it would be something like this. I will do it like that then. I was hoping one could do it in the original Cadsoft Eagle board layout but it does not look like it is possible

Thanks anyway for the prompt reply
SakCyb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back