Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Create energy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
123jack, yes time is an abstract concept.. especially when you consider the traditional definition. but i would point out that energy is not defined properly either, as it is also vague. mostly, you find energy as being defined as related to power.. and then you look up definition of power and find its definition based on something to do with energy. this is circular logic and therefor not properly defined. power can be defined as time rate of flow of energy, i think that is fair. but i don't know what energy IS (and therefore can not define it) .. i can only describe what it DOES and how some FORMS behave... but what it IS, i have no idea. i feel the same about time, it is also an abstract concept that i can not yet fully appreciate.

but for some reason, i feel really comfortable with my expression of its existence in nature. i think it is the same word as aEther. just a floating "energy" .. but energy in its base form.. BEFORE it gets converted to heat, sound, kinetic, electrical .. etc. when energy is brought from this non-observable domain into our 3D world .. that is when we perceive it.. but only in it's "new" form. we never see it in its base form.

lightning r fun. what i said was based on my experience and a look back in history. some time ago, we thought landing on the moon was impossible and then we did it. Einstein said there was enough energy in the head of a needle to blow up a city.. we all laughed .. and then they did it. so i think you can not say what is for certain to be discovered in the future.. maybe there IS a way to create energy from nothing (and then we'd have to re-write all the texts). i accept this as possible, just as possible as we may find out "nope, we were right all along, it NOT possible". what i am saying is that i have an open mind and do not pre-judge those that will come after us.

when i look at our history and at our accomplishments .. i think that all is open to us to discover, we just have to be clever enough to figure it out. don't close your mind off to the possibilities.

p.s. you asked for an example, and i thought a lot about it. the only good one i could think of is the moment that a baby in the womb obtains consciousness.. i think this is a miracle, but also is the creation of energy (mind-space form) and did not exist a moment ago at that location in 3D world (mothers womb).

wow.. this topic is going into crazy land. hope you can keep up! ;)

Mr.Cool

Reactions: IanP

IanP

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
wow.. this topic is going into crazy land. hope you can keep up! ;)

Mr.Cool
i can keep up as long as i need to.

I watched your video, now it's your turn:

any supposed "error", will be from translation to english from greek/hebrew. any reference from old to new testament will most likely be translated different. so to correct these "errors", we must go back to the original language.
here you go.
these will be in the order they appeared in the video.

anger,
micah 7:18
this means that he will forgive you if you ask for it.
"he delighteth in mercy"

jer 17:4
he means that judah has taken strange g ods, and will not come back to him,
and he will always be angry about them.

tempting,
the hebrew word means to test, whereby the greek word means to entice

gen 22:1
נסה
nâsâh
naw-saw'
to test; by implication to attempt, adventure, assay, prove, tempt.

james 1:13
πειράζω
peirazō
pi-rad'-zo
to ENTICE, examine, go about.

works,
gal. 2:16
ἔργον
ergon
er'-gon
From ἔργω ergō (a primary but obsolete word; to work); toil (as an effort or occupation);
by implication an act: - deed, doing, labour, work.

luke 10:26-8
this is not the law of men, but the law of g od.

rom 3:28
this is about us being justified by faith, not by works

g ods face,
gen 32:30,
this was not g od in the same sense that that we think of, jacob wrestled with the preincarnate jesu ch rist.

gen 12:7
just because he appeared to abraham, doesn't mean that he showed him his face.
he could have appeared in a dream, or vision.

john 1:18
ὁράω
horaō
hor-ah'-o
Properly to stare at (compare G3700), that is, (by implication) to discern clearly (physically or mentally);by extension to attend to;

burnt offerings,
jer 7:22
this means that he would not accept their sacrifices, because they were in disobedience continually, and they just covered their sin up with burnt offerings.

the author of evil,
1 john 4:8 says nothing about evil. no contradiction there anywhere.

man before animals,
Gen 1:25 " And G od made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and G od saw that it was good. "

Gen 2:18-19 And the LORD G od said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD G od formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

paul's conversion,
acts 22:9 says "And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me."
acts 9:7"And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man. "
the greek word for voice is
φωνή
phōnē
fo-nay'
a tone (articulate, bestial or artificial); by implication an address (for any purpose), saying or language: - noise, sound, voice.
they didn't hear THE voice which spoke to paul, but they heard A voice

the earth lasting forever,
the book of ecclesiastes is about king solomon realizing the unimportance and futility of our lives and of earthly possesions,
he didn't mean that the earth lasts forever literally, but he was merely relating how we all die, but the earth remains.

ascension,
in john 3:13 "no man has ascended up to heaven"
"ascended up" in the greek is this,
ἀναβαίνω
anabainō
an-ab-ah'ee-no
From G303 and the base of G939; to go up (literally or figuratively): - arise, ascend (up), climb (go, grow, rise, spring) up, come (up).
2 kings 2:11, elijah was taken up in a chariot of fire.
j esus ascended up to heaven on his own. nothing took him.

punishment,
deut 24:16 says that no child/father shall be put to death for the sins of his father/child
deut 5:9 says that he will visit the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generations of them that hate him. if the iniquity is serving false g ods, then he will visit the generations that hate him.

i have to go right now, but i will get to the rest of it later.(later being tomorrow or the next day)

Ye-ye-ye, these books have lots of ambiguous verses that can be interpreted any way you like .. and I mean - any way you like ..
Do you already have one that predicts the existence of the Higgs particle?, or if it doesn’t exist - the Higgs boson, not the verse - what you “smart” man-made volumes are going to tell you then?

Anyhow, it’s not bloody physics ..

123jack, yes time is an abstract concept.. especially when you consider the traditional definition. but i would point out that energy is not defined properly either, as it is also vague.

Mr.Cool

Ok I can help you out with that one easilly enough.
"energy" can be defined as the ability to do work.
Using work as a general term to indicate physical change of some sort.

There are a small number of types of energy. These are reasonably well
defined and fairly easily demonstrated (by their ability to do work) I doubt I
even need to list them here.

In order to flip the coin -

On the other hand when you hear a "psychic" telling you about the "energy"
of ley lines or the "energy" they "can feel all around them" - you are not dealing
with energy and the term is not relevant as no "work" is, can or has ever been
demonstrated - to the best of my knowledge. This perhaps is where the confusion originates with the word in some cases.

Flipping the coin back to physics -

The term "energy" is very well defined.

jack

It always was , even if not in it's current form ... therefore it did not need to be created in order to exist if it has always existed in some form.

Those who believe in a 'creator' already accept the eternal existence concept ... what created the 'creator' ? ... What created the creator of the creator ... etc... etc... if the 'creator' can always have existed ... than you have accepted that it is possible for something to have always existed without being created... if you think the 'creator' has not always existed , and was not created , than that leaves you back with thinking the creator came spontaneously from nothing without being created.

What u said is limited to your ability. If u find situation outta which u cant go further , then u believe that that's the final point.
Remember that once someone told that Atom was indivisible ? but later it was broken.

"Already existed" has nothing to do with reality. Every existence has been created.

How u define "Already existed" ? You may say energy already existed, but when the creator of energy is found then would u redefine your definition of "Already existed" ? And if further the creator of the creator of the energy is found, Would u again redefine your definition of "Already existed" ?

So, what seem impossible at first is possible. Every lock has its key. And the one who finds it, can open it :)

Last edited:

What science is in the bible?

jack

Tell me about any science in the bible.
I've never seen science done so early anywhere else.
Perhaps the history books need revising?

jack

Reactions: IanP

IanP

No - I asked for science.

You keep claiming the bible is full of "science"
I am asking for one single example of science.

Surely you can simply give a book, chapter and paragraph number
of an example. It is after all broken into parts for such a purpose.

Just one is all.

jack

Reactions: kabiru

kabiru

Today on the BBC news web site science section there is a story about how dark energy is causing space to be flat. This means that you cannot assume just because it is flat now, it was flat before dark energy was created.

How to make/create energy ?

Thank you :smile:

This can be done by purely thinking about it.
Very interesting material about this can be found at:
**broken link removed**

Speaking itself needs energy.

I'm sure coming up with some energy will have been no problem for Zeus. I mean, did you see that lightning bolt?

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

No - I asked for science.

You keep claiming the bible is full of "science"
I am asking for one single example of science.

Surely you can simply give a book, chapter and paragraph number
of an example. It is after all broken into parts for such a purpose.

Just one is all.

jack

How can you even ask such a thing jack?

Of course the bible is chock full of science. Ask the roman catholic church, they are pretty good with that sort of thing(*). Humanity is at the center of the universe! Also, the earth is flat! Because the scientifically correct bible says so. You say otherwise? Well, The Happy Church [tm] is granted authority by G0d Himself (R) to happily burn you at the stake, chop your head of (happily), or both. Because after all the bible is G0d's word, therefore right. So anyone doubting any of it must therefore be a deviant deserving to be put to death on the spot.

What's that you say? We can prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that the earth is actually round? We can no longer dodge the issue by burning a couple more heretics? Are you sure, we still have plenty firewood! And the earth is also not flat you say? No problem! That is what the bible said all along! Look, it says so right here in this here passage that the earth is round! Also, general relativity and the standard model, right here! It must just have been those fallible prideful humans that got it wrong, not G0d Himself (R). Obviously!

For such an omnipotent being G0d sure has a lot of trouble communicating clearly. If I didn't believe this creation myth over the other ones I would almost be inclined to think that it's just written by a bunch of people, because the lack of coherence and I dunno, facts, sure looks a tiny bit human. Good thing then that I do believe this creation myth over all the other ones. *phew*

(*) and by "that sort of thing" I mean "after the fact revisionist bullshit".

hope that clears things up. ;-)

I'm sure coming up with some energy will have been no problem for Zeus. I mean, did you see that lightning bolt?

---------- Post added at 20:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

How can you even ask such a thing jack?

Of course the bible is chock full of science. Ask the roman catholic church, they are pretty good with that sort of thing(*). Humanity is at the center of the universe! Also, the earth is flat! Because the scientifically correct bible says so. You say otherwise? Well, The Happy Church [tm] is granted authority by G0d Himself (R) to happily burn you at the stake, chop your head of (happily), or both. Because after all the bible is G0d's word, therefore right. So anyone doubting any of it must therefore be a deviant deserving to be put to death on the spot.

What's that you say? We can prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that the earth is actually round? We can no longer dodge the issue by burning a couple more heretics? Are you sure, we still have plenty firewood! And the earth is also not flat you say? No problem! That is what the bible said all along! Look, it says so right here in this here passage that the earth is round! Also, general relativity and the standard model, right here! It must just have been those fallible prideful humans that got it wrong, not G0d Himself (R). Obviously!

For such an omnipotent being G0d sure has a lot of trouble communicating clearly. If I didn't believe this creation myth over the other ones I would almost be inclined to think that it's just written by a bunch of people, because the lack of coherence and I dunno, facts, sure looks a tiny bit human. Good thing then that I do believe this creation myth over all the other ones. *phew*

(*) and by "that sort of thing" I mean "after the fact revisionist bullshit".

hope that clears things up. ;-)

When will you step into the world of science ?

When will you step into the world of science ?

Uhm. When will you read a full post to appreciate the mildy sarcastic tone of said full post? Oh wait, or are you ... ooooh, I get it. You are countering my sarcasm with counter-counter-counter sarcasm. Well player sir!

If you want to know the truth, analyze the Special Relativity Theory.

About conservation of energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back