Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Create energy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U Can not create it ..but there are so many sources of it..;)

Oooooh, you mean like energy conversion. And here I was thinking someone had found a way to create energy. :p

please give me any proof that energy can be created from nothing.

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

another name for the creator is "I AM" which means he has always existed, and will always exist.
and you ask "who created the creator" and then you say that everything always existed, just not in its current form.
that explains it.
or does it?

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:44 ----------

there are no contradictions in the bible

M.............d's Flat Earth

**broken link removed**

Reactions: tpetar

tpetar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
another name for the creator is "I AM" which means he has always existed, and will always exist.
and you ask "who created the creator" and then you say that everything always existed, just not in its current form.

Which creator BTW? I sure hope you mean Odin... Odin is awesome. Way less violent and hypocritical than that Yahweh character. Okay, so maybe not less violent. But less hypocrisy and more beer gets my vote!

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

M.............d's Flat Earth

**broken link removed**

Thanks for a good laugh! Due to the usual cultural bias I am more up to speed with the bullshit in the bible than with the bullshit in other creation myth pamphlets. So thanks for that one. :)

Reactions: IanP

IanP

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
For your eyes only,
its
neither
energy - mass
nor
mass - energy
but
energy + mass
which exisits and it cost me nothing in first place!

\[ E=mc^2\]

Mass Energy Conversion possible

The total of both mass and energy is retained, although some may change forms.

Mass Energy Conversion possible
The total of both mass and energy is retained
Nothing to argue about in fact. It was proved to geneal public near a centuray ago in Japan. And there are world's biggest ships(Lenght greater than a mile), always in motion, will still be on move for many decades on the same inbuilt reactor already working from many decades. (Only we line up and spend fortune to get fuel like lower animals who can't )
Nothing to argue about. E=mc2 only indicate relation of conversion between some quantities like in this case. First there was a small mass taken and then converted to energy.

Ok, now what you guess?
Is mass and energy totals to zero or some value near infinty or infinite, present in universe.
I guess it would be zero keeping in mind matter and anti_matter. Is there is no anti_energy out there, or maybe within black holes. There are demanetizers, is there anti_magnat? Are manet and anti_megnat line together in form of poles? In fact why there are poles, why not single pole like gravity?

c2=E/m
Is it indicate some sense, pointing in direction, there was light or extra speed of light(only speed wthout light)? Black holes still trying to act as accillator to light, do they succeed some time?

Last edited:
c2=E/m
Is it indicate some sense, pointing in direction, there was light or extra speed of light(only speed wthout light)? Black holes still trying to act as accillator to light, do they succeed some time?

I am not even certain what you're trying here, but I'm willing to guess the anwer is no.

See for example: Mass

c2=E/m
Is it indicate some sense, pointing in direction, there was light or extra speed of light(only speed wthout light)? Black holes still trying to act as accillator to light ..

You're talking like D'Souza - nonsense of the first order ..

Season's Greetings,
:wink:
IanP

Some answers are better left unsaid

Watch for some ideas!
[video]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-5738531568036565057[/video]

Last edited:

The term "create energy" could be understood like extracting for nothing when we can´t understand how it is performed.
To an ancestral human person, a car moving itself with no horse pulling it, is unbelievable, and he would say that it creates energy.

So, all phenomen that we could now define as energy creation, is nothing else than an "energy conversion" from an initial state to an final state.

+++

every thing is possible.
we say it is not possible when we have less knowledge about it.
atom bomb huge energy was not possible before but it is proofed now and we believe that hydrogen bomb is also possible.
ever body must read following free book of 2450 pages and then conclude about it if it is your subject.
but if you asked some medical doctor he will say free operation is possible but energy is not possible.
many peoples have been killed for it, there must be some reason for it. I doubt it is possible.

https://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKBook2.html

Law of thermodynamics: Energy cant be created.

good Question!!!
"If energy cannot be created then how it came into existence ?"
I think energy can be created, Ya by *** only, Think of sun how it is giving energy since thousand thousand of years, If any conversion is being done there, how and how much hydrogen it getting from where, how the hydrogen ignited first all beyond our mind,if we can understand some thing we make rules and laws.if we know some thing new and different we change the laws.
I have one example. first we believed that current flows from +ve to -ve terminals of the source(Battery) now we change this rule and say the current flows from -ve to +ve terminal of the source.
I am not interested all of this discussion mess.
But I am interested to only, is there some cheap and easy means of energy so called conversion accessible to every average home.
Flowing water is not useful for everyone because rivers are far away from some peoples houses.
sunlight is good but solar cell are still costly for everyone.
wind is not blowing as fast as others country like Holland.
Perpetual motion and magnetic motors are some hope, but some peoples or many peoples say it is hope less.
I say nothing about it I have not spent much money and time on it but I am doing it.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back