Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Create energy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean it is not the centre of the universe, oh dear.

I just buy my energy from the local utility suppliers, that way I do not have to worry about creating it, I leave it all to them :)

They don't create energy, they just add required matter together, and ur digestive system extracts energy outta it. :)

Distance itself depends upon Time, see the Definition of meter.

You are about to prove the point of someone else on this thread. :p But do go on. What would be the implication of the current definition of the meter?

Reactions: arthur0

arthur0

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
my_books - i agree with you completely.

don't underestimate what someone in their garage can do with no tools. our forefathers accomplished much more than we have with less....

don't worry about trivial matters as being called a weekend theorist. what's wrong with a harmless hobby? just follow your instincts.

mother nature has been most kind to you; she has given you everything. you need only be clever enough to figure it out.

Guys,

I note that nobody here had spoke about overunity.
It is possible remove energy from vacum ( from magnetic dipoles ).

At first sight, seems like creation of energy, but the true is that it is supplied for Sun, that generate it innequelity.
Unnafortunatelly, this subject is avoided by academic professionals and ridiculed.

In fact, the majior part of researchers, don´t have any knowledge concerning science involved.
More informations, here :

Free Energy

+++

Take a look here :

Directory:Wang Shum Ho Generator - PESWiki

+++

its so simple by an explosion you get energy

its so simple by an explosion you get energy

Nothing created... The energy relaesed by an explosion in the form of heat and kinetic energy, was already available in the substances that explode...

Nothing created... The energy relaesed by an explosion in the form of heat and kinetic energy, was already available in the substances that explode...

How can you use the phrase "Nothing created" to represent "already available" ? please clarify.

---------- Post added at 00:46 ---------- Previous post was at 00:35 ----------

my_books - i agree with you completely.

don't underestimate what someone in their garage can do with no tools. our forefathers accomplished much more than we have with less....

don't worry about trivial matters as being called a weekend theorist. what's wrong with a harmless hobby? just follow your instincts.

mother nature has been most kind to you; she has given you everything. you need only be clever enough to figure it out.
Yes you are right.
But the problem is , Water cant see it's own creation.
Meaning - We and all our technologies are made up of energy that's why we are unable to see the creation of energy. May be to see the creation of energy we and our technologies have to be in completely different phase which is not related to energy. In that way we will be able to see the creation of energy as a 3rd person's perspective, first person would be creator of energy second will be the energy itself.

if i stick a magnet on the fridge it hangs forever fighting gravity which takes energy to do so. where does this energy come from?

maybe it is not "forever" but i bet it is at least 1000 years.. doesn't that seem most bountiful?

can you tap that energy? YES .. but you must look at your magnetic field as kinetic .. because if it is static you are sunk. if i put a magnet under a piece of paper and sprinkle metal filings you can see the shape of the field. that field is static. .. it does not represent the actual field .. it only represents how metal filings behave when exposed to the actual field.

you must understand magnets.. how they really function. understand the purpose of the bloch wall and learn how to pump it. go from regions of high density to low density and you will see some interesting things.

electrical works the EXACT same way but produces a different kind of energy. but it starts from the same caveat... here i have an electron which continuously does work (produces negative charge which interacts with its environment to do things like excite other atoms, repel, spin, etc.). from where does it get this energy? it lasts for lifetime of the particle, some 10 to the power of 100000 years or so (longer then expected life of the sun). doesn't this seem most bountiful?

but how can you tap that electrical energy? if the energy is STATIC, then you are sunk. but if it is KINETIC, then you have a chance.

you must only be clever enough to figure it out

is it possible to "create energy" .. the answer is categorically NO. us humans in our 3D world will never be able to do that. but we can get the next best thing .. attract a form of energy from a nearly inexhaustible supply, convert it within our 3D world and use it (i.e. change the form of energy which is the true definition of "power" i.e. watts) for our 3D purposes. good enough for now. when we get that far, then we can figure out the next step. :)

Mr.Cool

Last edited:

Quote Originally Posted by svhb View Post
How can you use the phrase "Nothing created" to represent "already available" ? please clarify.

As far as my view goes is the second law of thermodynamics.

You can have some very concentrated source of energy, like explosive substances. When forcing these into an intense chemical reaction, the energy is released in an other form (heat, kinetic energy, sound energy, ...), but you can never concentrate this again into the same initial state without adding external energy.

Suppose you can capture all energy released by an explosion, and you try to reconstruct everything to the original state, you will need more energy than captured.

I don't see why examples as magnets sticking to a fridge should be an infringement on the second low of thermodynamics? Let's look at magnets in a motor, did you ever see a motor running without adding energy to it? And yes, a lot of motors today contain very strong magnets, but none runs without adding energy.
Also, when making these motors, sometimes, they stick the hard magnetic material to the rotor, and only after that they magnetize the magnets with short, but very powerful magnetic field. It takes a lot of energy to do that.

Of course, I'm just an engineer, and no rocket scientist... from all what I learned, you can not create energy, it must have been there in some form... even before the big-bang. Entropy rises for ever.

If you can create mass, you can create energy according to einstein's relation.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed it can only be transformed from one form to another...

this question is same as ' egg come first, or chicken come first?'...
no answer for where energy to come...
this is the law of the world...
Einstein said that the total energy is constant. Once you less energy, may other place got extra energy...
He also telling the law of the world....
cant destroy, cant create, just transfer....
wind hit the rock, rock will stay if it has enough mass; rock will blow away if its mass is not enough....

i have doubt.
1 . for the metabolic activities of living things , it consumes energy. in this case which energy conversion is happening...????
2. consider an example , an ox is ploughing the soil. in this case what happening to the energy of ox...????????:;

i have doubt.
1 . For the metabolic activities of living things , it consumes energy. In this case which energy conversion is happening...????
2. Consider an example , an ox is ploughing the soil. In this case what happening to the energy of ox...????????:;

atp => adp

nothing....u can't create energy or u can't vanish energy....only thing u can change is its state...

u can see nature and time changes with out any source...u can't stop time or u can't retrive it back or u can't see into future...

so friend plz be practical and ask question clearly...bye and thank you

this is the last warning to you for using sms kind of typing..... learn to type the words properly and fully...... you will be banned if continued further

you can read lots of internets and nonsense is created inside your brain wow

The issue boils down to defining total absence of every thing (in simple terms ZERO). The mathematical concepts get validated with the present concept of (nothing) zero. It should not be surprising if better definitions are given supporting existing theories and adding a newer dimension. All theories and related concepts take into account what cab be perceived directly or indirectly with the senses. This issue touches meta physics boundaries.
Einsteins theory is also based on assumption of constancy of speed of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back