Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High speed design help

Status
Not open for further replies.

layout_designer

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to learn high speed analog, digital and rf design and layout. Can anyone point to any source (books, papers, sites, courses, etc anything where I can start off) for high speed design and in particular layout techniques etc.

Thanks a lot in advance.

you will find these are various distinct fields and you cant learn high speed analog, digital and RF design all at once from the same source.. and then highspeed layout is yet another big aspect

in my humble opinion, it would be better to identify one single type of design and get decently acquainted with the fundamentals before going over to the rest..

search the forum and you'll find various books and paper which deal with quite specific things..

regards,
wiztronix

The resources are numerous for this topics. See "Black magic" books (both of them) by Howard Johnson, Eric Bogatin's book, ... Search the forum, cos there has been a lot of discussion about the high speed design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back