Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS simulation error: failure in processing solution for output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgj_hit

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I simulated a plannar arkimedes spiral antenna by HFSS. I used lumped port to excite the model. The model and the excitation are shown below. When I start simulation, the HFSS always breaked by the error report. I tried many ways to solve it, but I failed. Is there some people can help me to solve the problem? Thank you very much. I'm waiting for your replies.
2016-04-13_163130.jpg
2016-04-13_163203.jpg

The hfss error report:
11111.jpg

Thank you very much! Today, I found my C drive is almost full. Maybe this is the reason which caused the error. I will use other computer to simulate the model, and see whether it will occur the same error again. And again--thanks!;-)

I have designed spiral antennas long back. It's difficult to solve by images to find the mistake. send your design to solve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back